New album to be in the can before X-Mas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacPhisto066

The Fly
I'm quite surprised nobody posted about this before, maybe somebody did but I haven't seen it yet . But hey, I like to spread the joy around.

From atu2.com:
"Paul McGuinness tells the Irish Times that the new album should be completed by Christmas."

This news was published in late october or something, so it's quite recent. If the new album is completed by the Holiday Season, then the march-april deadline is likely to stand. 3 to 4 months is enough time to send the new album along to Island and Universal for them to ship for sale.

I hope this puts to rest all the anxiety and worries about the new album being delayed for an extended period of time, because of the Lanois thing and the scrapped strings recordings. Looks like they are on schedule, and it will be a very warm spring.

Hope...our greatest weakness and yet our greatest strength.

"Paul McGuinness tells the Irish Times that the new album should be completed by Christmas."

emphasis on should

:wink:

I know you everyone (myself included) is anxious about the new album, especially it's release. The fact is, though, that it'll be done when its done. Theres no sense in rushing the album, or keeping it from delaying. Delays in release are natural, and sometimes even for the better!

We've waited so damn long for an album, but it's nothing like the 4 years from Zooropa to Pop.

There's tons of bootlegs to keep us busy!

Actually, if it is delayed beyond March-April, it will be almost 4 years for this album too. October 2000 is when ATYCLB came out, if you remember.

don't worry, because the oracle says : everything that has a beginning has an end

i also hope the new album to be finished as soon as possible,
but morpeus says : i do not believe it to be a matter of hope, it is simply a matter of time.

ok, what is the new album about?
the architect says : ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis

Chizip said:

emphasis on should

:wink:

don't break my illusion

and agent smith comes out from the rain, and says : mr paul hewson welcome back, we missed you. please, tell me about the recording.
bono : it ends tonight

Back
Top Bottom