My U2 Compilation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Man

Babyface
Hello, I'm new here.

Anyway, I'd like to share my U2 compilation disc...it's groovy. These are the tracks, in order...

1.) Beautiful Day
2.) Mysterious Ways
3.) Pride (In The Name Of Love)
4.) Walk On
5.) Gloria
6.) Sunday, Bloody Sunday
7.) The Fly
8.) Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix)
9.) Discotheque
10.) One
11.) All I Want Is You
12.) With Or Without You

What do you guys think? Should I change the order?

Originally posted by Mr.Man:
What do you guys think? Should I change the order?

Go with combo 6, it's tastier. and get fries.

and welcome to the forum

Hmmm... nice compilation but a bit boring no?

Throw some B-sides and remixes on there and you just might rock.

Welcome
newbie.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Ya' see, SicilianGoddess, I would, but I don't know all of U2's songs. I've only got 3 of their albums ("Joshua Tree," "All That You Can't Leave Behind," "Achtung, Baby"), and I just recently got into U2 with "ATYCLB," but they are, without a doubt, my favorite band. Something about that record got me attracted to 'em.

Anyway, down to business. Besides SkeeK's ordering opinions, are there any others'?

Is there any sort of theme behind the album, or is it just like your favorite tracks? I guess you'll see something different in each song, but I would switch the last two. Seems like AIWIY (All I Want Is You, we use a lot of acronyms around here) would make a better closer. Not a bad set, either way.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Every U2 compilation should feature some B-sides, some of their best music is in there, but anyway if I were to make a U2 cd I would include these songs and believe me this is very subjective
smile.gif
Maybe it could be called 'The Best of Everything Else'

Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me
Lady with the spinning head
Boomerang 2
Three sunrises
Dancing barefoot
Hawkmoon 269 (live from Lovetown)
Everlasting love
Mysterious ways (solar plexus mix)
Pride (Live from Dublin, New Year's Eve 89)
Love comes tumbling
Deep in the heart
Miss Sarajevo
smile.gif

Foxxern - You know, as I was listening through the songs, I thought I should've made "AIWIY" the close, and then I read your post, so I definately changed it.

Anyway, down to business. OzAurora, it's a shame I haven't heard most of those songs. I try to download them from BearShare, but it doesn't always pull through for me. Also, I tried to download Morpheus, but everytime I do, my internet closes out. I'm like, WTF? Anyway, so, yeah. I wish I could listen to those songs...(sigh)...

If you're not having any luck with bearshare or morpheus, try www.audiogalaxy.com it's a little strange to figure out how it works, but it's really really good for finding rare stuff.

Thanks, SkeeK. I'll try downloading it now...and hopefully my computer won't shut-down in the process.

Back
Top Bottom