most prized U2 related posession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

:drool:

I'd take that guitar, put on some white pickups/tone/volume controls and have my own "David Gilmour Signature Stratocaster."

And sit down on a sandy floor with the wind blowing and play A Saucerful Of Secrets?

AchtungDude said:
My own "The Edge Signature Stratocaster".

PB240001.jpg

Is that the PopMart VHS on the table there? I havent seen that in years!!!

macfesto said:
well i have a few:

1. COEXIST headband that Bono used in Detroit 1 Vertigo
2. Drumstick from Bono in Detroit Vertigo 2

Heh...yeah where do we start, huh James?? :wink:

I got a shitload of collectables and memories from the last tour...some I'm not supposed to mention....some alot of people know about..

But in my top 5 has to be the look on the four college aged guys' faces in Miami - who were complete strangers to me and had never seen U2 before - when I handed them each a free ticket outside the arena with 5 minutes to U2 taking the stage...it was fucking priceless and it's a feeling I'll remember forever...if I had a picture of it, I'd frame it, for sure! ;)

Of what I can mention I would say a pair of Larry's sticks he used at the Clemson 97 show and the Edge picks I have from Detroit 97, Chicago 5-13-01, Notre Dame 10-10-01 and Chicago 5-16-01.

The picture Bono drew of me, the final Propaganda signed by Bono, Edge and Adam, my pictures with Bono and Edge, and the copy of "I Was Bono's Doppelganger" Neil McCormick :heart: signed for me.

That "One Tree Hill" display is beautiful. I have all four JT singles framed because they're so gorgeous. Anton is amazing.

theFly51 said:

Is that the PopMart VHS on the table there? I havent seen that in years!!!

Yes it is. And on top of it you can see a UF cd. And in front of it lies a Vertigo Tour keystrap.
And to the right you can see the U218 cd+dvd book and under that lies the U2 Live book. :yes:

dsmith2904 said:
The picture Bono drew of me, the final Propaganda signed by Bono, Edge and Adam, my pictures with Bono and Edge, and the copy of "I Was Bono's Doppelganger" Neil McCormick :heart: signed for me.

That "One Tree Hill" display is beautiful. I have all four JT singles framed because they're so gorgeous. Anton is amazing.
I would love to see your signed stuff. How cool is it to have Bono draw a pic of you!

Back
Top Bottom