Michael Stipe and Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2-rock-rock

The Fly
what do you think about this idea? Michael Stipe and Bono making a cover of David Bowie and Mick Jagger's "Dancing in the Street"? (i am already laughing to death, and you've got to see the video again if you don't remember and imagine bono and michael stipe instead of bowie and jagger)
:lmao:

U2-rock-rock said:
what do you think about this idea? Michael Stipe and Bono making a cover of David Bowie and Mick Jagger's "Dancing in the Street"? (i am already laughing to death, and you've got to see the video again if you don't remember and imagine bono and michael stipe instead of bowie and jagger)
:lmao:

Or better yet, what if they do a duet of "Dancing in the SHEETS" from the Footloose sound track.

Chart topper ...

Remember Bowie and Jagger had sex together about the time that they made that video....

Maybe Bono would appreciate it if instead we suggested he cover the song with the Corrs?

It would be a good laugh to see stipe shaking his ass with the B-Man, funny as hell:huh:

That's a terrible idea. It's not a good song to begin with. It wasn't a great song when Bowie and Jagger did it and I doubt it will be a good when Bono and Micheal do it. It is a cute idea however, it is an unessary idea.

Back
Top Bottom