MERGED-->U2 on 60 Minutes November 20th + 5 more minutes with the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StlElevation said:

cbs is not in charge of the game start times.

games start at either 1 or 4 on afternoon games, Est. sunday night, 8:30. its how the NFL operates.
Oh, come on now. The networks pay the NFL for the broadcast rights, not the other way around. If they wanted the games to be started earlier, then the games would start earlier. Do you really think major league baseball wants their playoff games starting at 8:30 at night? No, but the networks do, so that's what happens.

Originally posted by StlElevation
cbs is not in charge of the game start times.
True ... but they are in charge of when it's aired on TV. It would be nice if they could somehow change their schedule.

Originally posted by StlElevation
the games dont always run this late
For the past couple of months the regular CBS evening programs have always been running late because of a sporting event that was on before the programs would be aired. I tape Cold Case each week to watch once I get home from work and I always have to set the VCR for extra time, otherwise I miss part of the program. And this happens almost every single week too ... that gets to be ridiculous !! :down:

Last edited:
Maybe after the tour is over instead of set list parties we can all just watch TV together, anyone in?

Back
Top Bottom