MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Step Closer

s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=CBFCA76830CEFC39553431CEEE1A6B4D

Can't post links yet, not enough posts :ohmy:

It's as if OOTS is destined not to work for me. I've done it three times now and it either has cut out half way or has skipped back to the intro halfway thru. :( Not sure what the deal is. But if you could post a good link (SendIt) to that track again I would really appreciate it. Thanks A.Lemon.

Thank you so much A.L. and nthole and everyone! I have them all except Vertigo now,but that song is illegal now that the single has come out,it's "official" now.

But I have the music video so no big. :wink:

Thanks so much again.

Hey AD... I think the link to OOTS is wrong. Check out the /trasfer_success at the end. Could you have grabbed the wrong addy for the file by chance?

Thanks again.

This is an open apology to LemonMelon.

I am so sorry for accusing you of being a music “NARC” for Principle Management in another post earlier today.

With all the hype and leaked tunes, I assumed that anyone who hadn’t downloaded these files probably had an ulterior motive.

I was wrong and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Cheers.
:sad:

I had no idea who they were till just now. But I greatly accept the apology.

I'm still trying to get Sometimes to work,but I'm gonna keep trying!

Cheers back at you,there's GOOD things going on here! :cool:

username; your right.

no biggie. I think everyone has the mp3's.
I can't wait until it comes out so I can get the deluxe set with the extra stuff.

move up the release dates PM.

hehehehehe

AD (or anyone else, for that matter)... sorry to be a pest, but if you have the good link to OOTS, I would appreciate it. I still don't have it.

Much thanks.

By the way, deluxe edition is the only way to go. I can't wait until it gets on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom