Married or Single...Or just plain wishing for either one...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U guys also wanna hear the theory on why Dr Teeth pulls his shock-knocks down in public before running off to the ski-slope and performing dare and double-dare huppity hup snowboardin stunts??????

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 11-26-2001).]

Married with Children, however after watching U2 Elevation on VH1 Friday and my wife says to me "never again" (I went to 4 shows, big fuckin deal), I didn't say anything but I was fuming. No one tells me "never again" will I go to another U2 show. Shit, I'm married not dead. So when U2 comes to my area again, it looks like she'll have a decision to make, not me.

Married. Or so my wife says.
wink.gif
Seriously, I've been married for nine years, and have a 4-year old son.

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Jaysus Zoo TB

GET UR WIFE ON HERE TIL I HAVE A WORD WITH HER!!!!!!!!

NOW SWEETIE!!!!!

NOW FUKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she taller than u?
Does she dominate u?
Are u scared of her?
Does she tie u up?
Does she make u a packlunch?
Does she drive while u shit in ur pants?
Does she have one eyeball with lots of red veins showing when 'popped' at u?
Does she have big muscles?
Does the house go quiet when she enters?
Does the house celebrate when she leaves?
Does she amke u wear rubber and gloves when cleaning?
Do you take her out?
Does she take control of the remote?
Does she send u too bed?
Above all else, does she make the decisions for u?

If u answered to four or more in the above............son.......I have three words for u only:

GOD HELP U!

biggrin.gif

j/k

smile.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
U guys also wanna hear the theory on why Dr Teeth pulls his shock-knocks down in public before running off to the ski-slope and performing dare and double-dare huppity hup snowboardin stunts??????

LOL!! 'shock-knocks'-never heard that one before
eek.gif

I want to hear Maddie's theory-she's an expert on men
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I'm Single but Taken
smile.gif

Not Married yet...
wink.gif
and maybe not for a few years
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
Married with Children, however after watching U2 Elevation on VH1 Friday and my wife says to me "never again" (I went to 4 shows, big fuckin deal), I didn't say anything but I was fuming. No one tells me "never again" will I go to another U2 show. Shit, I'm married not dead. So when U2 comes to my area again, it looks like she'll have a decision to make, not me.

Brother--I feel for you..
Had the same drama..single now she is still a Tesla fan and now I have met Bono..been on stage w/him along w/my kids recently..today theyre at school showing off theirPhxShowpicsw/Bono..
Regardless Zoo--good luck to you..

Your Friend-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

I am very single... until my wife enters the room.
wink.gif

Actually, I am happily married for 3 years now. Have a baby girl (15 months) and want more. Just converted the wife to U2 this past April when I took her to see U2 in Vancouver. Don't have to worry about the daughter, she is addicted to Stuck. She falls to the floor, goes into convulsions, and attempts to clap when the intro is played. I almost thought she was autistic or something! Sometimes I play the first 20 seconds of Stuck over and over to see how long she can go at it. Apparently, a very long time!
wink.gif

No cats! No dogs! Two adorable birds that can's stand the sight of each other.

------------------
"I know that this is not goodbye." -Kite

[This message has been edited by Roland of Gilead (edited 11-26-2001).]

Is she taller than u?
A: No
Does she dominate u? A: No, she won't wear black rubber...
Are u scared of her? A: No, I'm scared of you..
Does she tie u up? A: No, she's not into that kind of sex...
Does she make u a packlunch? A: No, I eat out while she's at work...
Does she drive while u shit in ur pants? A: No, I drive while I slip gas...
Does she have one eyeball with lots of red veins showing when 'popped' at u? A: No, only when she gets an occasional zit...
Does she have big muscles? A: Ya, 2 of them on her chest....
Does the house go quiet when she enters? A: No, I go to work when she enters...
Does the house celebrate when she leaves? A: No, she leaves at 6:00 am while I'm still in my cozy bed till 8...
Does she amke u wear rubber and gloves when cleaning? A: Ya, but not when cleaning..
biggrin.gif

Do you take her out? A: Ya, once a year when we can get a babysitter....
Does she take control of the remote? A: No fucking way, that baby's mine....
Does she send u too bed? A: No she goes to bed way before me....
Above all else, does she make the decisions for u? A: No, well mad1, thanks for making me see that I control my own destiny and I will see U2 again..I was gonna see them again anyway...she's just not happy with what I spent to go see them this year, hmmm let's see..$1700.00 american dollars
[/B]

And Diamond Bro...Thanks....

[This message has been edited by ZOOTB (edited 11-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ZOOTB (edited 11-27-2001).]

Is she taller than u?
Does she dominate u?
Are u scared of her?
Does she tie u up?
Does she make u a packlunch?
Does she drive while u shit in ur pants?
Does she have one eyeball with lots of red veins showing when 'popped' at u?
Does she have big muscles?
Does the house go quiet when she enters?
Does the house celebrate when she leaves?
Does she amke u wear rubber and gloves when cleaning?
Do you take her out?
Does she take control of the remote?
Does she send u too bed?
Above all else, does she make the decisions for u?

If u answered to four or more in the above............son.......I have three words for u only:

GOD HELP U!

biggrin.gif

j/k

smile.gif
wink.gif
LMHO Maddie,u r GAS!!!
biggrin.gif

Single and happily so...I guess part of me subcribes to the 'anti-men Maddie theory', heh, tho not quite as vehemently as she!

I'm still hoping to get married before I'm oh, maybe 50...but he has to be a U2 fanatic cos he can't get mad at me for lusting after the boys!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You hush up diamondnoncatlover. Dont piss off my noodle. Her cats are sexier than those suspenders you were wearing in Vegas.

Yeah, no doubt, Sicy!! We were all wondering about DB9's 'spenders as well...yo, DB9, your shirt said "who's your daddy?" Maybe it shoulda said "who's your PIMP daddy"??? You were pretty decked out in Vega$! LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-27-2001).]

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Single, no longer giving a rats ass because people suck
frown.gif

As for cats vs. dogs... Dogs rule. Cats rule too I suppose, if you enjoy evil, mooching, flesh-rending, couch-destroying, vicious, heartless beasts. I dont see cats trying to save their owners from burning buildings, I dont see cats trying to protect their owners property. All I can see is something sleeping for 22 hours a day, eating food bought with hard earned money, gouging you with its claws demanding it be stroked, and otherwise being completely useless in taht they either stink up your house with a litter box, or run the hell away if you let them outside to go to the washroom. Cats serve cats, and have no loyalty whatsoever. Dogs, although equally useless in most respects, are at least loyal and dont try to injure you if you treat them well. Dogs get the thumbs up, cats get the boot the hell away from me. That is all.

I'm sorry, but this is really sad.

I don't know if you've ever had a cat, but they are the sweetest most gentle animals I have had the pleasure of knowing. The fact that you would say "cats get the boot" is a reflection of how much you are inexperienced with cats. Cats don't serve themselves or other cats - they don't serve anyone. Why would any one want a pet that was subservient? I can't respect anyone or anything that kisses my ass or acts beneath me. My cats sit warmly and proudly in my lap, and always greet me at the door with meows and purrs when I come home. Often when someone has a bad experience with cats it's because they were not treating the cat with love and respect. Cats are extremely intelligent, intuitive and friendly animals if they are afforded the same respect. Giving any animal "the boot" or treating it with violence is unforgivable and wrong.
I might not be a dog person, but at least I have tried, and given dogs a chance. Hopefully one day you will be able to do the same with a cat. If not, fine, it's all subjective. But don't bear them ill will simply because of how they "seem" to be. I'd rather have an animal that uses the bathroom in house rather than making piles in my front yard anyday. No animal is useless in this world.. you get what you give - and this is true with human or animal.

Back
Top Bottom