LP13 - It all comes down to this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut feeling, as announced two days ago, is some sort of newz today at 13:30 london time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

You can either call me the amazing cmis or fucktard depending on how that turns out. Worse yet, call me Fisher :mad:

My gut feeling, as announced two days ago, is some sort of newz today at 13:30 london time.

What timezone???!!!?!?!?11111111

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sources: The new U2 single, dubbed "Insurance", will be about how Bono had to raid his life insurance to pay for this year's Maserati.

Shoot ends on August 18th it seems ?

Editing of the video should carry on for the last two weeks of August. We should have a definitive announcement or solid news by September 1st.

Sources: The new U2 single, dubbed "Insurance", will be about how Bono had to raid his life insurance to pay for this year's Maserati.

Yes, and it will contain a lot of covers.

Found this on Twitter, makes it sound like the guy was there but maybe it is a dodgy translation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bonozevolik/status/499867907523088384

Which translates to...

I like almost all top secret shot of U2 in Nice. In a couple of weeks we have insurance news.

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Man, all of you urgently need Spanish crash courses :lol:

Me gusta el secretísimo casi absoluto del rodado de U2 en Niza. En un par de semanas tenemos noticias seguro.

I like the almost total secrecy of U2's video shoot in Nice. In a couple of weeks we'll have definite news.

Don't know if it's "news" or just speculation, though :shrug:

So if my Spanish is correct the article says Obama is replacing Edge? I guess that explains why Edge is in Dublin. Poor guy.

The NFL season kicks off Thursday Sept 4th. Wouldn't be a bad play to have a pre game video with single playing to launch the season.

You know what we really need? A national tragedy of some sort so U2 can market the album as a healing mechanism.

You know what we really need? A national tragedy of some sort so U2 can market the album as a healing mechanism.

Let's send em to Missouri and put them between the riot police and the protestors, and unleash their new single. PURE MAGIC

Agreed. Tear gas is the new pyrotechnic in music videos.

Haven't you heard? They're setting aside working on the new album to record the Robin Williams tribute song, Carpe Diem, just in time for next year's Oscar season.

It will debut at the Super Bowl.

Cowboys play the 49ers week 1.

Video should show Adam Clayton getting a haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom