LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no! It doesn't exist!! :ohmy:

What if U2 doesn't exist, but is in fact a hallucination shared by millions?

whoa-dude.gif

You can't leak something that's still being worked on.

Just because Danger Mouse might be on tour doesn't mean he's not available for late night FaceTime recording/mixing sessions.

You can't leak something that's still being worked on.

Just because Danger Mouse might be on tour doesn't mean he's not available for late night FaceTime recording/mixing sessions.

Danger Mouse will play keyboard, and aim the speaker into his MacBook Air's microphone during a FaceTiem call with Bono. Bono will hold a cassette recorder up to his iPhone's speaker to record the keyboard part.

More LP13 Discussion: An ass-slapping good time to carry us through the Super...

Well I hope they don't spend too much on the video. They should just rework that awesome Stuck In A Moment video that featured the NFL match.

A video that could only have been made for Americans by non-Americans and succeesful only at making everyone loom stupid.

I heard Danger Mouse will be flying out to record U2 immediately after his shows, much like how Bono would visit his Dad in 2001.

We'll be lucky to see this album in June guys.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Thanks Laz for the PM. Invisible is sounding awesome! Best lead single since Beautiful Day for sure.

They are going to own 2014, that's for sure. The energy almost makes it sound like a live recording, so I imagine they won't need to do much to turn this into a showstopper.

The chorus is only slightly weaker than that fantastic bridge but I'm just being nitpicky, both are as good as anything from the last decade.

My inbox is going to fill up immediately, huh?

They are going to own 2014, that's for sure. The energy almost makes it sound like a live recording, so I imagine they won't need to do much to turn this into a showstopper.

The chorus is only slightly weaker than that fantastic bridge but I'm just being nitpicky, both are as good as anything from the last decade.

My inbox is going to fill up immediately, huh?

Agreed. I'm a little concerned that Edge brought out the slide guitar again, but otherwise the doing sounds great. The drumming is great as well! Gonna be tough to only have this song the next 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom