Is U2 3D Going to open in NYC next week??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GG_The_Fly

The Fly
I'm confused, according to the website, it looks like the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 should be offering tix starting next Wednesday the 23rd, but nothing is available on the 23rd or 24th (there aren't listings for the 25th yet).

Is it possible that somehow this movie won't open in NYC at all ?? That seems VERY hard to believe but it's hard to find stuff anywhere. I know there's an advertisement at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 for the movie (banner) but no information about opening date. . .

Does anyone know anything? I was planning on staying the weekend in NYC to see the show, but now I don't know what to do. . . :shrug:

I was wondering this too. The U23D website doesn't even show any theaters in the city showing it at all, and I really don't feel like going to White Plains or West Nyack just to see a movie.

Maybe I'll call the Lincoln Sq 13 and find out.

Let us know what you find out.
I couldn't find anything about it playing in the city...and while I don't mind driving to the Palisades Mall, I just rather not.

one4u2 said:
It opens the 28th..

Would you mind giving us your source- it's highly unusual for a movie to open on Monday, especially one 5 days after its supposed opening date.

The whole thing is crazy -- how can this movie not open in NYC next week. It is totally crazy and senseless. :mad:

one4u2 said:
The source was the movie theater itself

What theater? I just called the AMC Loews Lincoln Square and actually spoke with a person (miraculous :) ) and she said it was going to open there on the 22nd for an advanced screening and it WOULD be playing there the rest of the week. However, they could not comment on times. That being said, i'll believe it when I see it. . .

Back
Top Bottom