IS IT HARD??????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2002revolution!

War Child
er, i jus got "U2- The Complete Songs", i have a nice electric guitar, an amp and everything.... i've wanted to play the guitar forever, i've always just put it off and put it off and put it off, the thing is that i'm afraid that its going to be too hard & i'll get really pissed off and just totally fail @ it! ....one thing that makes me think i won't be able to do it is 'cause i don't think my fingers are flexible enough and/or fast enough. anyone that plays is it totally difficult?

(drums seem cool too!
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

I just bought a bass last month..and I have the dexterity of a rock. I think it just takes time and practice.

------------------
March 17, 2002 - The first day of a great journey in my life. It really is a beautiful day!

The first 2 years that I played guitar I hated it. Just stick with it. I've been playing for about 6 years now and I love it. And it is true when they say practice makes perfect.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Just keep practicing. It gets easier. The first time I looked at the fingering for Edge's solo in Sunday Bloody Sunday I didn't think I could ever play it, and it sounded really bad at first, but I can play it with no problem now.

Back
Top Bottom