Interferencers new pictures are up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanna send a picture but my scanner is at my buddys house and I probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway since it was given to me and I loaned it out to him
frown.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
I wanna send a picture but my scanner is at my buddys house and I probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway since it was given to me and I loaned it out to him
frown.gif

z, send some pics snail mail to nicamom, that's what I'm going to do. So no more excuses
wink.gif

Hey Nicamom!

Thanks for putting up my piccie! BUT....... can you brighten the text up a bit? I cant read it....its too dark or unreadable as I had to strain my eyes trying to read it! lol!
Maybe you can use white or red or blue but not grey....please!

Thanks!

dougal

Hey z edge why dont you send her a couple from Dallas? I've seen em.. they do exist.

Noodle.. you are so cute! I miss my noodle!!!
frown.gif

Originally posted by NicaMom:
Jara
ProBono
dusktoDawnU2?
Sjajana
DancingBarefoot
FarAway
zenobia
Skywalker
STU234
Ms McPhisto
Wall
Lucas
Eager
AchtungBoris
U2burgh
JimmyO
trevster2k

I think DancingBarefoot is the only person I've seen post lately out of this list.

excellent work nica on you and your family. do you ever feel like shipping your kids off? my mom has told me on several occassions that she wished me and my brother would be sold off to a desolate country so that we wouldnt bother her anymore. do you ever feel that way with your kids?

------------------
-deathbear

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 03-08-2002).]

Bump.
Can't let this one slide.
Too beautiful of a thread to see it buried pages deep.
Keep em pics coming...and LOL..I'm still working on finding a scanner.
oxoxo
Autumn

thanks nica (only took me a year or so
smile.gif
)..nice to see the names growing

..miss zoomies pic is giving off a bit of a A.Jolie/T-Raider vibe..and those wheels must be Diamond approved..

Thanks Mariana
Great to finally see Blue Room. They're awesome pics with Bono and Edge matey!
Acro..put your glasses back on bwahaha

Actually, Mariana has done such a wonderful job with that webpage. You've put in so much time and effort, Nica. Congrats and a big Interland hug for doing such a great thing for everyone here.

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

Originally posted by Sicy:
Hey z edge why dont you send her a couple from Dallas? I've seen em.. they do exist.

Noodle.. you are so cute! I miss my noodle!!!
frown.gif

Just read this thread for the first time since my Lenten hiatus, sorry for the late replies.

z edge, ya gotta post this pic of you and Gwen.

And Nica, is there any chance you can crop me out Hello Angel's pic?
smile.gif
Sicy and Angel look too cute to have that shot of me in there.

sorry..that was the photo I was thinking of...it later clicked that you weren't talking about that one..great photos anyway..the other one made me smile..

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 04-06-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom