Heal/Hurt Game #4, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Drowning Man still here? :eyebrow: Looks like Stay is gonna win but I'll vote for the underdog anyway

Heal Please
Hurt DM

Drowning Man 26
Stay (Faraway So Close) 86
Please 22

i am back early.

im here for good now to ensure stay wins.

heal: stay
hurt: DM

Drowning Man 24
Stay (Faraway So Close) 88
Please 22

half these songs aren't love songs. lemon doesn't really fit in either, but... kinda, but not really the kind of love i'd think of in a love song. ditto that about in a little while, it's about a "hangover" and turned into a "gospel tune." Oh well, doesn't matter to me, I just vote for the song I like the best. Please is definitly a political/depressing/awesome song though.

lemon should have won :angry:

I love Please too...Lemon could definitely pass as a love song if you didn't know the (supposed) story behind it. My blog is Lemon themed. :drool:

Anyway...most of these songs could pass as love songs, but I Please just seemed like it was pushing it a little there. oh well.

Drowning Man 17
Stay (Faraway, So Close) 95
Please 22

what should the next list be about? stay is obviously going to win, might as well conjure up a new idea.

Drowning Man 16
Stay (Faraway, So Close) 96
Please 22

talk about totally dismantling a song lol.... DM was up huge when i woke up this morning, but ill have to say i am quite happy that things have changed :rockon:

Drowning Man 15
Stay (Faraway, So Close) 97
Please 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom