Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Edge! you fixed my computer. :dance: Just from being online this morning. You really are a genius. :bow: I managed to read this entire thread and listen to the Vertigo clip - all at the same time and it still hasn't disconnected me. :dance: How'd you do that? :wink: Love this song and you
guy(s) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm still bitter from when they eliminated the cujo smilie in favour of the "edge" smilie.

:sexywink:

Wow, I can't believe this! I don't know what to say, except thank you, thank you, thank you for all the great music! Your music has really made a difference in my life. I love you guys and I can't wait to see you on the next tour!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning friends!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

and then the place would definately look like a harem... :wink:

*pictures all the girls sitting at edge's feet and staring at him in devotion* ;)

:lol:

Sorry to bother you again Edge.

Tell Adam not too worry too much about family life and carrying on his family name. I'm helping him out as best as I can. I have a 2 year old son. Adam Clayton! :yes: Mind you, Clayton is his middle name. (My first name)

Oh, and yeah, the wife knows all about this. :D

LOL... come on guys. That could be anyone.

And if you are The Edge, I'mm sorry, but I'm sure you can understand my skepticism!!

Oh, and if YOU ARE The Edge, be sure to tell Bono that my favorite songs are Stuck In a Moment, Elevation and Kite. Take that you ATYCLB haters!!!

Last edited:
Ok, I have most definetly entered a place called Vertigo. I peeled my Guiness riddled head from my pillow this morning after running into two genuine, passport-carrying Irishmen from the North side last night in a little midwestern city called Columbus Ohio (Note to self: I did damn well for a girl and our rendition of the new single was rather well recieved at said bar :wink:) only to wake up to a post from The Edge himself. Wow. All signs in my life are definetly pointing toward vertigo-status. The fact that an actual member of U2 would take the time to personally communicate to us fans at Interference is truly touching. I can't think of any other band that takes such care for thier listeners. Thank you, Edge! Thanks for all the fond memories, your music has been the soundtrack of my life for 24 years and I can't wait to see you guys again this year....

Yo, Edge! This is surreal man. Glad to see this little operation attract some attention, and very honored to have you speak at us. You should come do a show at my tiny little college in Bridgewater, VA! Or, you know, I could just come see you guys in DC or something. So what I'm really saying is that I'm looking forward to the album and the tour. Oh, and you guys so need to play "Beat on the Brat". :)

HEY! Wow, this was *really* unexpected! :ohmy: I'm loving VERTIGO (listening to it right now)...great work there :up:

I just became a fan with ATYCLB (heh, I'm a youngin) and I am EXTREMELY excited to hear what U2 has been doing these past few years :hyper:

I am so starstruck I am so afraid of posting something goofy. Edge, you are so great and have been for so long! When I fell in love with U2 when I was 13 in the summer of '83 who could have dreamed, me, you, or anyone, that when I was 35 and had kids after all this time MY band would still be there, still be putting out excellent, vital music, still have all the same members, and still be going for it? That is so amazing compared to what becomes of most bands over time. Vertigo is so good, I love the tune, the tempo, the hook, the bridge, the music, the vocals, all of it! It picks me up and takes me on a fast highway to places I want to be. It reminds me of being on a fast carnival ride with all the colored lights flashing under a perfect summer sky of bright stars. Hey, it's taking me on a ride, like all the years of being a U2 fan have been like a wonderful ride, and what a journey it's been. Thank you :hug:

martha said:
I'm the only one who has given this thread five stars?!

How do you guys think this makes our new member feel?

Ah, I forgot that we could rate threads! And it's completely 5-star worthy!

TheWho4Life said:

Hiya! :kiss: heh, sorry I haven't been on aim...my computer CRASHED :crazy: I'm in the process of getting it fixed...but it's not looking so great :down: Ah well, continue on with your Who-whoring, Luke-loving, Edge-ecstatic existence :D

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:
It's amazing!

Hello Edge! Welcome!
I'm so happy to see you here!
I love the new song!

Please, come to Brazil!!!!!!!!!!! We are waiting for you, soon!

Brazil Tour...Brazil Tour...Brazil Tour:sexywink:

Love

Patricia

:wave:

Hey Edge,

Signed to Sony, check us out

theupperroommusic.co.uk

The guitar has obvious inspirations!

XX

Catman said:

Hiya! :kiss: heh, sorry I haven't been on aim...my computer CRASHED :crazy: I'm in the process of getting it fixed...but it's not looking so great :down: Ah well, continue on with your Who-whoring, Luke-loving, Edge-ecstatic existence
AAWW! Well, I miss you :hug: Stupid computers :sad: I hope it gets fixed soon :hug:
Edge-ecstatic... interesting... Who-whoring???
You nut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom