FINALS: Until The End Of The World vs. Acrobat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of these two songs is the best?

• Acrobat

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Until The End Of The World

Votes: 54 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miggy D

War Child
Hey everyone,

Here are the results from the last poll:

UTEOTW: 36
Acrobat: 26
The Fly: 23

In an amazing turn of events, Acrobat barely supplanted The Fly for second place. Even though it didn't make the finals, I believe we can all agree that The Fly is a fantastic track!

Until The End Of The World won that round handily, but it will be interesting to see how the new votes turn out, since there are now at least 23 votes which could go for either of the two finalists.

So which will it be? Which of these remaining two tracks is superior?

Until The End Of The World?

Acrobat?

You decide!

This poll will close after 3 days.

Last edited:
Acrobat, most certainly. As I said on the other thread, it's so good it's beyond words.

Why why why must you torture us like this? I wish there was a :crying: smiley here. Anyway, my vote goes to Acrobat. *sniff sniff*

Interesting that both these songs feature oral sex references. Wait, I shouldn't open that can of worms again, quick put the lid back on :eyebrow:

^ Maybe that's why they're so adored?

That and they're fucking incredible songs. My vote has to go to UTEOTW though. But then again, I voted for The Fly in the prelims. What do I know?

SDFOIJSDFI! This is so hard! ........... UTEOTW, just by a tiny sliver. They're both such awesome songs.

i refuse to vote cos the Fly got knocked out :mad: :mad:

altought if i had to choose one it would be UTEOTW cos Acrobat is the most overrated song EVER
:wink:

just had to get that off my chest

Back
Top Bottom