Finally we have an album: SONGS OF INNOCENCE!! DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post out here much, but have been lurking for ages...I am in shock over this. What makes me happiest it to hear an album without all the press and previews. Not even knowing titles is amazing! Just so thrilled!

I've purchased it apparently but it's not in my library, can only get previews :angry:

but some VERY promising stuff, California sounds AMAZING

I'm prepared to live by this comment in the annals of Interference history. This is FUCKING amazing! THis album sounds so fresh, so youthful, yet, relevant! It doesn't sound like 50 odd year old men having a crack at relevance, they achieved what I thought impossible - you can ignore that it is U2 when you listen and just enjoy. There is that texture and x factor that was missing from NLOTH.

:hyper: couldn't wait to get back to see everyone all happy in here!! :hug:

wonderful :heart:

Where do you download it from? It says I "purchased" it but its not in my library? Do I need iCloud?

I had to somehow right or left click in iTunes and open the songs and digital booklet up in a windows folder to access the PDF.

sorry am being thick- but how do you get the album onto your i-tunes???
The album should have a button that says purchase...then a few seconds it says download. thats how i got it. But u have to be logged in for this to happen.

I'm prepared to live by this comment in the annals of Interference history. This is FUCKING amazing! THis album sounds so fresh, so youthful, yet, relevant! It doesn't sound like 50 odd year old men having a crack at relevance, they achieved what I thought impossible - you can ignore that it is U2 when you listen and just enjoy. There is that texture and x factor that was missing from NLOTH.

They did what I wanted them to. I even want some fans to dislike it who wanted the same.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::

The album should have a button that says purchase...then a few seconds it says download. thats how i got it. But u have to be logged in for this to happen.

The Synths in all of the songs are excellent - great touch, almost '80's sounding to my old ear....

Volcano :heart:

Great Post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom