DOES U2 HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST SOUTHERNERS????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make the drive or flight kiddo,as you know it will be worth it, and there will be other games thru out your college years to attend...Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-08-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Gator:
Yah ever hear of poor college kid with no cash?
I feel for you Emily, I work with a lot of College students and I kind of have an idea what it's like.
Traveling 14 hours can be very expensive, you have to include, transportation, lodging, food and whatever else comes up.
I hope you're able to see them closer.

I am just so relieved to see Salt Lake City show up on these lists- imagine a U2 concert 20 minutes from home- well, depending on the venue it could be less or more- because it is so close, maybe I can go to 2- Vegas maybe?

Well the closest to the city i live in is 20 hrs. YES!!!

Well i dont beLIEve a single thing youtwo.net has to say. They have been wrong many times in the past i'll wait tillBono says it himself!

Secondly if you look at the scedule there is a HUGE gap:
Nov. 2: Philadelphia (First Union Center)
Nov. 5: Austin, Texas (Frank Erwin Center)
Nov. 7: Denver (Pepsi Center)
Nov. 9: Salt Lake City (Utah)
Nov. 15: Oakland, Calif. (Oakland Arena)
Nov. 18: Las Vegas (Thomas & Mack Center)

Salt lake on the 9th ans Oakland on the 15th. Hmmmm. I could see Edmonton, Vancover, Seattle in there for sure. a week in between shows is a long time and i would be surprised if they dont make a trip up to Canada or Seattle. Edmonton sold out two popmart shows of 40000 each in a city with 800,000 ppl. And they have a gap in the schedule at the arena they would play.

I can wish cant i!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Originally posted by jilly mullen jr:
I am just so relieved to see Salt Lake City show up on these lists- imagine a U2 concert 20 minutes from home- well, depending on the venue it could be less or more- because it is so close, maybe I can go to 2- Vegas maybe?

Jilly I will be at the SLC show,hope to see you there along w/other cool Utah-U2 fans. Btw how are The Jazz doing? Click on the bottom of this pg to learn a little more about me ,if u want. Sincerely Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

maybe they don't like cotten pickin' southerners! lol!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 09-08-2001).]

bonoman, there is not a huge gap between Salt Lake and Oakland. Although it isn't on the "listed" dates they are playing LA on the Nov. 12 which means most likely a 2nd show in LA on Nov. 13. So there is only a two day gap and I think those will be travel days as the equipment has to go a considerable distance from Salt Lake.

Believe the dates, they are correct. Billboard reported it and they dont report rumors.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Blue Room:
bonoman, there is not a huge gap between Salt Lake and Oakland. Although it isn't on the "listed" dates they are playing LA on the Nov. 12 which means most likely a 2nd show in LA on Nov. 13. So there is only a two day gap and I think those will be travel days as the equipment has to go a considerable distance from Salt Lake.

Believe the dates, they are correct. Billboard reported it and they dont report rumors.

Well why dont you just go squash all our hopes now!
frown.gif
hah

Back
Top Bottom