Did you do your (RED) thing today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tpsreports2424 said:
I got me RED stuff !! so excited..

I got a hoodie and 3 shirts plus 2 armani sunglasses..

I was tempted to buy the jean jacket but I thought it was a little too over priced..

Is this really your birthday:

September 10, 1993

?????????

Are you really 13 and just spent about $400???

Jesus...I had money from a paper route, but I would've been kicked out of the house if I dropped $400 like that....:huh:

Shoot...I'm 26 and still think that spending $100 on sunglasses is stupid, let alone 2 pairs..:huh:

Last edited:
No no no... My dad wanted to get all this crap with me because he supports the campaign too so he got his stuff...

If I went like that alone I'd be kick out of my house and be dis-owned..:ohmy:

I just realized that all premiums can see my profile, I think I should not put anything up because of my age and privacy...

Well now that's out, but I'm pretty sure they should have privacy controls so you can block you rinformation from being seen.

powerhour24 said:
Well now that's out, but I'm pretty sure they should have privacy controls so you can block you rinformation from being seen.

You don't have to enter it. Any information you put in your profile is information you're freely choosing to let others see. :shrug: You don't have to fill out any of the profile quesitons.

I knew you were 13 because I'd looked at the profile earlier. ...which is why I was so shocked at the amount of purchases. That's all.

Utoo said:
I knew you were 13 because I'd looked at the profile earlier. ...which is why I was so shocked at the amount of purchases. That's all.

No, no...

I was just asking if people were shocked at how young I was...

tpsglick2424 said:

No, no...

I was just asking if people were shocked at how young I was...

I wasn't shocked. I didn't know you were 13 but I figured you were a teen, so the exact age doesn't really matter. $400 IS a shocking amount for a 13 year old (or any age!), but hey if it was given to you, at least you used it on (RED) stuff!

JCOSTER said:
If I had Oprahs money I would!!!:D

:lol: I love her generosity, seriously. But what I love even more was when she offered a shirt to Alicia Keys and she said something to the effect of "I'll buy one with my own money so more goes to charity." :up:

tpsreports2424 said:
Okay I got me answer (thank badger!! :wave: )

4sunglass is all real and absolutely no knock-off

Absolutely. They have an actual physical store here in Toronto on Yonge St, I go there all the time for my Bono shades.

100% legit and a nice guy to boot.

Tell him Gabriel sent you...doubt it'll qualify you for any discount but I love it when people do that cause then he knows I vouch for him lol...

G

powerhour24 said:

I completely agree, it kind of undermines the integrity of the whole thing.

Um, if you want to get technical, so does Desi(red)

I think they're hilarious, I'll probably get the Hamme(red) one before any other :lol:

If it wasn't meant to be both fun and meaningful, they wouldn't have been hamming it up so much during their shopping trip, non?

EDIT: just saw all the negative reaction to Hamme(red)

IMO it's an overreaction.

Maybe they meant that the whole purpose of the campaign was being HAMME(RED) home by this initiative, and that we the consumer are simply BO(RED) with the politicians and pharma co's telling us we can't make a difference...

:wink:

I just hope they don't run out by the time I can afford one!!!
:sad:

Jeepers creepers, that jean jacket and jeans are the shit, but holy cow are they expensive or what? lol

Last edited:
I am waiting for the Motorolla red phone and ordered the Bluetooth attachment. I have a Motorolla phone now that's bluetooth so at least I can use that. I'll get a shirt or two and would love to have the glasses. Damn all this stuff is spendy!

U2FloridaFan said:

I noticed on Larry King last night that Bono had on a different red watch than the ones they were showing on Oprah. Also I'm sure the Aussies can expect to see Edge wearing a pair of the Converse...probably with "Edge" on the side or heel.

talking about Aussies when are the RED products going to be sold in Australia?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:lol: I love her generosity, seriously. But what I love even more was when she offered a shirt to Alicia Keys and she said something to the effect of "I'll buy one with my own money so more goes to charity." :up:

Agreed, good for Alicia Keys, she's willing to lay down $28 (so was I haha) from her millions, no just kdding that was good.

Bono's Tart said:

From the Hull store Wayne???
I went in on Friday and they didn't have anything!!

they got the stock today. and they said they might have more stuff next week :)

waynetravis said:

they got the stock today. and they said they might have more stuff next week :)

cheers thanks for the info!
I got my tshirt from Leeds!!:ohmy:

Did they have much of the range?

Back
Top Bottom