DENVER THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not going but i thought this was such a good post i wanted to get it back to the top.

-ME

------------------
I didn't take no shortcuts
I spent the money that I saved up
Oh, Momma running out of luck
Like my sister, don't give a fuck

I'm going and so is my honey~tkramer. We've got GA tix...WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

Count me in. Where's everybody staying? Think I'm going to try my luck on priceline.com.

Thankfully I have friends in Denver so i am all hooked up for a place to stay. There are 8 of us going to the show with GA tickets, which is awesome. Unfortunately this will be my very last Elevation show
frown.gif

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
www.geocities.com/u2trades

YEAH!!!! DENVER BABY!!!!!!!GA!!!!

It's very un-cool, but I am staying at the days inn in downtown. It's 2 minutes from the pepsi center, and by the time the 600 mile drive, the 12 hr wait, and the concert is over, I'll be glad for it!

We are here in Denver as well. It will be 14 years to the date of the first Denver Joshua Tree Show!! And the 3rd time I have seen them on November 7th!!

I have GA's but we can't get there early enough to get in the heart. Does anybody know if people trade good seats?

Peace

Still don't know how I'm getting there yet, but it looks like I may burn out my credit card more with a flight. Ah well, it will be worth it! Does anyone know where the band is staying, and if they will be staying in Denver before or after the show?

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?

bump!!

(denver show goers are people too! And while it ain't vegas, it's better than sitting at home nov. 7th...)

I and my husband live here near Denver and we will see you all in the GA line as well.

Hey, tkramer and raincloud, it will be good to see you again...in the heart.
wink.gif

Any of you going to the Vegas show?

------------------
"...Burned by the Fire of Love,...Burned by the Fire of Love..."

thehepcat,

Nothing like having priorities, right?
tongue.gif
Just kidding, I can completely relate.

This will the 23rd time I've seen them and I'm going to Vegas so I don't have room to talk.

Look forward to meeting you and your friends in the GA line.

Denver will rock this Wednesday!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by thehepcat:
23rd this tour or total?

No, not this tour!!
eek.gif
That is total so far. I do know of fans who have seen them many more times than I but I don't have a bottomless pocket and I have a life other than U2.
rolleyes.gif

I started seeing them during the Joshua Tree tour. I usually go and see them at least five or six times on each leg but this time its been tougher because of the ticket prices and lack of availability. The Popmart tour was a little tough, too, ticket-wise.

How many times have you seen them?

------------------

Denver will be my 9th and last Elevation show (Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chi 1-4, Chi 1,2, Denver). I also saw Popmart in Minneapolis, and after doing so I vowed not to only see one show on the next tour. I guess I made up for it. I am not made of $ either, but I have been fortunate to get most all of my tickets for face value (except Denver, which set me back $125).

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?

Back
Top Bottom