Competition to meet U2!!From @u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens1160 said:
Oh great - as usual every province except Quebec. Fuck you, rest of Canada!

Only in the territorial sense, I still want hugs :love:
:madwife:

:hug::sexywink:

Entered. omg. Want. :hyper:

Sami, this is what it says for the contest that Canadians can enter:

The Grand Prize Package consists of:

* Round trip economy airfare for Two (2) persons to New York City (the "Destination") from and returning to the Canadian international airport that is closest to the winner's place of residence, departing on or around September 25th, 2006, with exact date to be determined by the Sponsors;
* Two (2) nights standard accommodations for Two (2) persons, based on double occupancy; at a hotel in the Destination to be selected by the Sponsors in their sole discretion; and
* The opportunity for winner and guest to attend a "meet and greet" with U2 (subject to artist availability) at a secret event to be determined by the Sponsors.

So basically they're not saying a whole lot, and even putting in a disclaimer that you might not even be able to meet U2. :huh: It's extremely vauge, but worth it to enter.

ALass4Larry said:

Apparently...but you are only invited to attend if you are a Canadian with a winning ticket. Why couldn't they just do this in Canada then?? This is so NOT FAIR to NYers!!!:mad:

No thats not it at all the book signings will be all ticket, BUT I only posted the link so that Canadian fans knew about this particular competition .The link in with the book signings came about because of the date of the book being published in the Staes (26th). I have absolutely no doubt that New York will come out with the best deal of all!!

sami0201 said:
Ok so there will be a book signing in NY, but no one knows where or when or how you can get tickets. :lol : :crazy:

I know. I wanna know about the London one. The wait is driving me :crazy:

<----- is impatient :reject::lol:

More important though is the fact of if i win (which is highly unlikely :wink::lol: ) i have to book a train to get to London and trains get more expensive by the day. Oh and its a 4/5 hour journey to london for me. :|

Thats great that the Canadian competition had been announced but what about the UK competition and the US residents. :lol:

I suppose we just have to wait for U2.com to announce. :shrug:

Anyway good luck to all the Canadians who have entered. :hug:

Last edited:
What on?
No idea about the NY signings but the competition for tickets to the London signing is this week on u2.com.

I have been threatend by the moderator on there with exclusion for the competition because of a posting about this very thing!! Absolutely pathetic!:madspit: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom