Bono Blog Thing???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are people always saying Bono's hairline is receeding, or he is losing his hair. I've read this 3 or 4 times now and I don't get it. I see no sign of baldness for Bono. Bastardos!

"Where's my lucky charms you f**king irish leprechaun" :laugh:

Sting said:
Why are people always saying Bono's hairline is receeding, or he is losing his hair. I've read this 3 or 4 times now and I don't get it. I see no sign of baldness for Bono. Bastardos!

oh the signs are there.. I've seen it with my own eyes. He's thinning at the sides and the back, but it's nothing major. :shrug: No need to run out and buy him any beanies :wink:

kafrun said:

oh the signs are there.. I've seen it with my own eyes. He's thinning at the sides and the back, but it's nothing major. :shrug: No need to run out and buy him any beanies :wink:

Than perhaps its just his style now

a few years ago I was someone who freaked out about going bald (possibly the only 16 year old kid who worried about going bald). I researched and researched on male pattern baldness and judging from many pictures I have seen, both good and bad, i think the man is fine. Because of my past obsession(I have since gotten over it - and fortunately, I am not in the same boat as our friend Edge(in the hair department at least) and research I can tell almost instantly if someone is balding. Bono is fine. The B-Man can't be losin it!

But I guess only a few years will let us know for sure. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom