Bittle found the secret password. He is win.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is dumber than your last one. At least your last one had a guessing game in it.

tongue.gif

------------------
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....
Always

I think it symbolizes the deep inner struggle between Not George Lucas' mind, teetering on the brink of insanity... LOL but then agian people have always thought I wasnt quite sane... dah well, maybe he just wants some pizza...

Hahaha I was getting worried, I was starting to think I was a post-killer... I put something in a thread and then everyone ignores it! *sighs relief* Well at least I can kinda stop worrying now? lol

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Hahaha I was getting worried, I was starting to think I was a post-killer... I put something in a thread and then everyone ignores it! *sighs relief* Well at least I can kinda stop worrying now? lol

LOL!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
You're not a post killer!!

Perhaps we can find a symbol of "psychic death" in his thread title.

Sorry, I once had a substitute English teacher who used this phrase when he was analyzing a poem

------------------
"...and a thousand slimy things did crawl upon the slimy sea..."

Originally posted by Bloodied:
(...) "psychic death" (...)

Sorry, I once had a substitute English teacher who used this phrase when he was analyzing a poem

OMG!!! I remember him hahaha... who was that? Mr French? or Mr Greene? somehting like that at least... LOL

'the forest represents death, the night... represents death, this poem is the embodiment of death... psychic death can be shown...'

LOL that was the most wretched english class I ever had to sit through... LOL

Yes! That was the most useless English class I have ever had. C'mon, SkeeK, share your memories of this classic event!

------------------

Ah yes, Mr French. That class produced a record number of doodles!

You know that poem about stopping by the woods on a snowy evening everything represents death? the forest is death, his destination on the road is death, and his horse is one of the four of the apocalypse.

Let's do some moving on the Z axis now, children.

Ah, those were the days.
Although I dont want that memory to die, I wish it had never been born in the first place.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom