Best Song Survivor: No Line, Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• No Line on the Horizon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnificent

• Moment of Surrender

• Unknown Caller

• Breathe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares if it was boring live? That's not what it was made for. It's an absolute show-stopper on the album. Without raising much above a whisper, it grabs your attention and doesn't let go for 7 minutes.

I found MOS fairly boring live too, as a closer anyway, but agreed that it's a show stopper on the album.

I like MOS (album and live), but it's not one of my favourites. It's definitely a (very) good song, but there's something that's missing. I don't know what it is or why I feel this way, but it doesn't have that spark or that magic if you will, that songs as The Unforgettable Fire, Bad, Streets and a few others have....

It's without a question better than anything on Bomb and 90% of All That You Can't Leave Behind though.

If you worry about about the ATM line and don't like the live version you think too much and feel too little.

That's me alright. :wink:

The live version did not do much for me. Bad setlist placement and Bono's overly strained singing was just too obvious live - though it's a detractor in studio too.

I'm not saying it's a bad song, but it's only middle of the album for me. It's not a stand-out like it evidently is for so many other people.

Loved it live, especially with the little rap added in the end. But it wasn't quite good at all the gigs I saw. But a few of those were really special..

Back
Top Bottom