Best Song Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Round IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the big reasons I love OOTS, and always have, is that I envision the song being written for and sung to one of Bono's daughters. This might not even be true at all (it could be about one of Edge's daughters...or shoes or something) but fuck it. The idea of Bono singing those words to his kid lends a real sweetness to the song, for me. And it makes me happy.

t(-_-t)

Anyway, I think I probably will still be voting for it. Tough call here. These are by far my three favorite tracks on this album.

I assume you've never read this thread before?
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...erence-in-original-of-the-species-144901.html

Vertigo in a futile attempt to save OOTS. Impressed OOTS lasted this long though.

This is really sad. :sad:

I'm almost as sad as I was when Lemon and Please were eliminated. OOTS in an infinitely better song than Vertigo.

Vertigo easily, the song should of been in the first three to go. This vote should be between COBL, Crumbs and OSC with Crumbs losing because the studio makes my ears bleed

Vertigo > OOTS over and over and over.

I'm very happy that COBL and Vertigo seem to be the only survivors, the only two songs from the album that are actually great.

Vertigo...
sadly, it seems that my fav from this album is going to lose. :(

Mercy rule. :drool:

Though it's only an hour early. Let's get onto NLOTH.

Back
Top Bottom