Best Song Survivor: Grand Final IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have put One Tree Hill in my top 25--I'm surprised it's so widely regarded as one of their best!

I wouldn't have put One Tree Hill in my top 25--I'm surprised it's so widely regarded as one of their best!

i feel the same way. i do understand why so many people like it. but i would rank it between 25 and 30 on my list too.

i'm also a 90's U2 guy though.

Voted UTEOTW , studio version has crappy production...yes I know I`ve said that before:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

at least With Or Without You currently has ZERO votes. Nice! :D with any luck that will win, although it's clearly going to judging by this current poll. :applaud:

i feel the same way. i do understand why so many people like it. but i would rank it between 25 and 30 on my list too.

i'm also a 90's U2 guy though.

Same, but I still love the song, and I'd much rather see it here than much of this list.

The Unforgettable Fire needs to go this round. Really great U2 songs, but the dated 80's synth I think is enough to make it the least awesome song left.

Also, One Tree Hill is amazing and should never leave.

WOWY = the favorite one ?? :ohmy:

I predicted that WOWY would win the whole thing a while back, but things can easily change once the 50+ votes for OTH and TUF are put back into circulation. Who knows, perhaps a lot of the people that are voting for TUF are not fans of WOWY? We just need to wait and see how this ultimately plays out. Patience, my young friend.

Since this is between One Tree Hill and The Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill gets my vote as The Unforgettable Fire is in my top 5 and One Tree Hill is only in my top 20.

I predicted that WOWY would win the whole thing a while back, but things can easily change once the 50+ votes for OTH and TUF are put back into circulation. Who knows, perhaps a lot of the people that are voting for TUF are not fans of WOWY? We just need to wait and see how this ultimately plays out. Patience, my young friend.

I just thought most of fans here liked TUF more than WOWY...:hmm:

Good, looks like One Tree Hull is a goner, about time too....

Will have to find a way to protect NYD and The Unforgettable Fire, the two best songs left in my Reckoning.

I just thought most of fans here liked TUF more than WOWY...:hmm:

I still think Bad will win. Though this is a survivor, strategic voting stops with the finals, where you're essentially asked to pick your favorite of the two. More people here consider Bad their all-time favorite than do WOWY, and it probably won't even be close.

Actually, I have a sick feeling Until The End Of The World or The Fly will win.

I was talking to someone last night who just totally hated WOWY. Thought it epitomised the cheesy eighties power-ballad. Granted, they weren't a U2 fan, but it was interesting to hear, because it doesn't have a big synth riff or female backing vocalists or a children's choir or anything like that.

Anyway, I hope it wins.

Next round's poll will have an option for The Sad Punk.

Wow I have never found anything 80's cheesy power ballad about WOWY. It's nothing like those kind of songs. I hope it wins this thing.

I'm still holding my vote ... if UF gets close to OTHi n the dying stages, I'll vote for it, otherwise I'll avoid doing something so distasteful and vote for UTEOTW instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom