Best Song Survivor: Grand Final II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to be offended by any of these songs going, since this is effectively Interference's top 15 (or 17, assuming Streets and One would make it here). Just the same, Zooropa with 6 votes already? ASOH with 9? :sigh:

My three least favorites here are the guaranteed final three (Bad, WOWY, The Fly), so my vote would be wasted at this point.

Just the same, Zooropa with 6 votes already? ASOH with 9? :sigh:

My three least favorites here are the guaranteed final three (Bad, WOWY, The Fly), so my vote would be wasted at this point.

Yeah, that does kinda suck. ASOH is probably better than 10 or so songs here, for me. And your prediction of the final three, they're nowhere near my favourite U2 songs either. Oh well.

BD suffering from overplay on the radio I guess. obviously one of U2's top accomplishments and ranked #4 on the favorite song ranking so I don't understand why it looks to be eliminated so soon. In 5 years or so I wouldn't be surprised to see BD win one of these

Ax, I'm unable to vote in this for some reason, I'm pretty sure I haven't voted already but it still wont let me, it just gives me the results. I would have voted MOS.

You can't vote because the poll's closed and I'm a doofus who didn't even notice. I'll add your vote and get a new round under way right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom