Best Song Survivor: 1990s Semi Final V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mofo again. It is simply bizarre how many people will either go against the popular songs to prove their own U2 "elitism" or just agree with Axver haha. Mysterious Ways is one of the catchiest, edgiest, and very different from almost all other songs U2 has done.

MW going down makes very little sense, especially considering last round LWTSH got many more votes than it. It reminds me of SBS and Pride going down in the poll that showed how much this Survivor fails to represent what U2 fans really think and provides a way for people to try and prove their U2 "elitism".

Mofo again. It is simply bizarre how many people will either go against the popular songs to prove their own U2 "elitism" or just agree with Axver haha. Mysterious Ways is one of the catchiest, edgiest, and very different from almost all other songs U2 has done.

MW going down makes very little sense, especially considering last round LWTSH got many more votes than it. It reminds me of SBS and Pride going down in the poll that showed how much this Survivor fails to represent what U2 fans really think and provides a way for people to try and prove their U2 "elitism".

:rolleyes:

You're right. It's not like the rest of the songs here are amazing. It's just Mysterious Ways. And Axver is our god and we are sheep.

:sigh:

Can NOT bring self to vote for either Mysterious Ways or Lady With The Spinning bits . . . eeek, both these songs are just amazing, gorgeously danceworthy and fantabulous to boot . . . sometimes this place just makes me :crack:

please it is . . . out of those left here its the only one that really doesn't move me, no goosebumples so buh bye :)

:sigh:

Can NOT bring self to vote for either Mysterious Ways or Lady With The Spinning bits . . . eeek, both these songs are just amazing, gorgeously danceworthy and fantabulous to boot . . . sometimes this place just makes me :crack:

please it is . . . out of those left here its the only one that really doesn't move me, no goosebumples so buh bye :)
:applaud:

After this round I'll probably be voting Please each time until it's gone.

I think doing whatever I can to help protect Please will be my next goal in this game.

It was too late for me to protect Lemon, The Fly won't get any votes luckily, Stay better make it through to the end, but how can people give 6 votes to Please, I mean? Or unless they are voting for the album version instead of the single version, where the latter in my opinion was a brilliant remake for it, where you got a breathtaking Edge solo. :drool:

It was too late for me to protect Lemon, The Fly won't get any votes luckily, Stay better make it through to the end, but how can people give 6 votes to Please, I mean? Or unless they are voting for the album version instead of the single version, where the latter in my opinion was a brilliant remake for it, where you got a breathtaking Edge solo. :drool:

I personally really like the album version.

You're such an awesome hit-and-run poster. I'd reply but you never come back to defend your posts. Go you. :up:

or because, and holy shit - you might not believe this - people don't have to like just the hits.

I think poeple are confused at to which version of LWTSH we are voting for.. is it the one with most of The Fly solo or the crappy remixed version???

Vote on the basis of your preferred mix of LWTSH. I've made this clear before.

And four LWTSH votes over the last fifteen or so minutes? Don't tell me that's not suspicious.

i'll contact my pet mod and see if she's willing to do an audit.

it's been done before.

Looking at who's voted, it's mostly screen names I recognise, so maybe it's just coincidental timing, but that's one of the quickest four vote jumps I have ever seen in the last two hours of a Survivor round. Half the time you're lucky to get four votes at all over that period ...

Looking at who's voted, it's mostly screen names I recognise, so maybe it's just coincidental timing, but that's one of the quickest four vote jumps I have ever seen in the last two hours of a Survivor round. Half the time you're lucky to get four votes at all over that period ...
yeah, that was the same reason i wanted to look at whatever round i got suspicious about.

that proved to be totally clean too...or at least, i don't remember seeing any results overturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom