Best pwned moments in U2 history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono hitting the mic on the cymbol during Electric Co = Larry pwnd = Bono pwnd by Larry afterwards

Second Vertigo Melbourne show:

Angel of Harlem = Edge pwnd by Bono
"What's happening? I only turn my back... His Edgeworld's falling apart... You try talking to him, he's a perfectionist! Sounds a little furry..."

The First Time = fans pwnd by Bono
"Don't clap through this..."

Bad = Almost all other versions of Bad on that tour pwnd

End of show = Edge pwnd by Larry's practical joke (changed the location on his setlist, apparently)
"Thank you Sydney!*boooo* ... uh, thank you Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, but mostly Melbourne!"

Bono's address book being stolen, by some ass, from the band's hotel room.......

However, it was nice to hear that over 15+ years later, it was returned to him. I have the bootleg from the concert performance they did the night after it was stolen where Bono states it was stolen and just asks for it back. I'll tell you, he sounded ticked off then and had every right to be......

Hence, band's privacy............

U2JudyM said:
Bono's address book being stolen, by some ass, from the band's hotel room.......

However, it was nice to hear that over 15+ years later, it was returned to him. I have the bootleg from the concert performance they did the night after it was stolen where Bono states it was stolen and just asks for it back. I'll tell you, he sounded ticked off then and had every right to be......

Hence, band's privacy............

that ass pwned Bono :drool:

Back
Top Bottom