Bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aqueous joyous. I agree, cleansing, you can feel the fresh air when bono sings the wohooo's. Edge weaves, great great drumming, Adam's groove. They were young, but I think great musos and writers, like Bono are born. They start very very young and just have it. Lucky devils
smile.gif

I'm listening to it now, my God I love it too olive.

"I think the version we released was the first take -- one of those real magical moments in the studio. It was a very minimalist piece; the idea that a pattern is repeated over and over for a period of time builds to its own momentum and character." --Edge, on the recording of "Bad"

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
"I think the version we released was the first take -- one of those real magical moments in the studio. It was a very minimalist piece; the idea that a pattern is repeated over and over for a period of time builds to its own momentum and character." --Edge, on the recording of "Bad"

Stunning.

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
73.jpg

'Bad' for me will always evoke such a overwhelming sense of emotion that will for me will always be the epitomy of the power that music has on the soul.

Chris

Yes! You got it right there.

Wow I never knew that about that picture.. so beautiful!

maybe this is from the same moment?
Bonoblue.jpg

revelation.. let it go..

who could forget this?
liveaid.jpg

bonoliveaid.jpg

first time I heard Bad live.. *weeps* was in Boston2 and i've just never crumbled like that before in my life. dream come true. wow.

surrender....

It is funny that a song called "Bad" is the greatest rock song that I have ever heard.

Simply put, it is 4 members playing their best without stealing the spotlight from one another.

------------------
"Pull the trigger on a rock n' roll ****** bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker!" -Bono, Bullet the Blue Sky.

this is one of u2s best live songs. i actually prefer the version on wide awake in america to the one on the unforgettable fire. i also like the fact that u2s lyrics take on multiple meanings. this song "eventhough its about drug addiction" , can mean so many different things to so many people. for me it could mean letting go fo a relationship, just like "kite".

Back
Top Bottom