Ave Maria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beraghrovers

Babyface
Hi Folks,

So what's the story with Ave Maria??

I'm afraid I bought the single version without this B-side and I only got the remix of Vertigo!

Can someone please post me a link to it???

Jacknife Lee must be stopped, I don't care if it takes an act of Congress to do it.

made the song sound like insects >_<

does he seriously think putting static over the vocals sounds good?

Last edited:
lol I couldnt find the other single either but from what people have said maybe I dont want to.

I agree... 'Ave Maria' is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever composed. Please don't fuck with it U2.

Jackknife Lee has done nothing on any of the remixes, they have been bloody awful! Then again there aren't many remixes that stand out in the past, just a waste of time!

Gosh I am not alone with my thought that this is pretty awful and a pretentious piece of kitsch. Its one of the worst pieces of archive recycling. Someone really misguided cut and pasted that one together.

And I did like Passengers. Worse, still: Sometimes... is one of my favourite tracks on the CD and I really hoped they would put out a strong B-Side with it so it would last in the charts.

Ah well. Lets hope the next single is better.

TheFlyOnTheWall said:

nudovicic[at]pazinski-kolegij.hr

;)

Christ!

It's very late over here in England-land [03:24 to be exact]...took me a few seconds to realise you'd typed in another language and not just written crap instead of an email address to annoy him/her!

Back
Top Bottom