Arizona Diamondbacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fucking Arizona has a baseball team!!! THAT's why I root for the Yankees. Fucking expansion teams in the Series. What the hell?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

martha, what's wrong with an expansion team? they've been in the league for a few years now, did you want them to suck for 20 years before they had a good team? they're good because of free agency and a high payroll, same reason as the Yankees

D-Backs, D-Backs, D-Backs...

They come to the Bronx, here in New York City. All they need is one win. Just one win and they would have total control of this series. And what happens...

Tino Martinez ties the game on Wednesday night. Derek Jeter wins the game on Thursday morning.

Scott Brosius then ties the game on Thursday night. Alfonso Soriano wins the game on Friday morning.

Un-freakin-believable.

Someone better buy that Arizona relief pitcher, Byung-Hyun Kim, a real stiff drink tonight. He is going to have some nightmarish memories about these last two games. I feel bad for him, actually.

But I don't really feel too sorry for Arizona fans. New Yorkers have it tough these days.

AJ

[This message has been edited by Hawk269 (edited 11-01-2001).]

Expansion teams rock. Especially from places that begin with an 'A'
biggrin.gif

The Yankees are going to win, not for sept 11, they are gona win cuz they are a better team, and Arizona not even in 100 years will have the legacy that the Yankees have, the Db's are just lucky to be on the same field

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Justice will strike out every time he is up until he hits the series winning homer in game 7.

Ouizy's prediction.

Go Yankees...

Back
Top Bottom