All U2 On SNL Discussion (Part II)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what did bono say at the end?

no disgrace .. tears.. i don't want you back?

Axver said:
Ouch, that really does hurt. Oh well, at least you're not a New Zealander. I could have cried when we were bowled out for 76.

Cricket vs. U2. Hmm... well, it's a consolation, yes. Would be even better if it was still going so I could watch it instead of everyone replying to this! :wink:

Someone's going to put up video of this, yeah?

Yeppieeeeeeeeeeeeee! U2 again! Great!

I love this song very much. It's you when I look in the mirror, and it's you when I pick up the phone...
It is so beautiful!

NOW THAT WAS BONO!!! Vertigo was good but Sometimes was abolsutely on point, incredible. Great voice by Bono, very emotional. It had a little more "ummphhh' in the guitars I felt than the album version. During the second verse especially

Was it just my local cable channel showing comercials too long, or was the band not introduced this time?

Wow, that was bloody amazing! I got chills watching that performance, he nailed that note in the middle of the song. I noticed he got some feedback halfway through but he fought it off. Fantastic performance! Spectacular!! I can't wait for the tour.

Will I ever be able to listen to this song without crying?

I know this sounds weird, but I had to grab a Beanie Buddy bear that's sitting on a chair near me and hug it while Bono was singing. It's because I just wished I could hug the B-man so much.

Oh, Bono....:hug:

Okay, I'm going to encode these into 256Kbps MP3s and have them ready to upload in 8 minutes when the show is over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom