All Albums Being Re-Released Nov 14th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The funniest moment of the whole JT dvd

Bono hearing back a demo of his vocals for I Still Haven't Found, and WINCING :lmao: apparently he didn't always like the sound of his own voice!

Galeongirl said:

Bono hearing back a demo of his vocals for I Still Haven't Found, and WINCING :lmao: apparently he didn't always like the sound of his own voice!

I didn't notice :laugh: I'm going to check right now ;)

Galeongirl said:

:lol: yeah that's hilarious! Too bad he didn't like it...he was singing it unusually high, and I thought it was kinda nice.

I also like this one time in the DVD when he laughs at something he said...but he is the only one laughing, so he tried to cover it up with a cough.

awk-WARD.

:lol: great dvd.

MrBrau1 said:
We have 600+ negative posts about U2's new GH record:

http://forum.interference.com/t166191.html

http://forum.interference.com/t166093.html

yet the distinct possibility of hearing a remastered Boy, War, UF, JT, or AB get 15 or so replies.

I'll revise my previois numbers. 95% of this board don't give a rats ass about music. That's why this board is dying.

Looks like you read just a bit too much into this one even though you're accusing others of reading too much into other events. There was no implication - let alone a "distinct possibility" - that anything was going to be remastered. You made that up just like some people have made up various ludicrous statements about U2 over the Greatest Hits release.

Love this dvd , really love it , there are some cool quick moments , some of them which I liked at that time , coz it was first time on dvd :

1st verse of Bullet SYDNEY
Whole Running Sydney

but they now on dvd , anyway theres also ........

Still Haven't Found , ZOOTV acoustix with Dan Lanois , quick but great
Mothers from Chile
Edge doin the solo of wowy

It's a real great dvd

Blue Room said:

Hey, I have defended this band to the hilt before on many topics and have been accused of being sheep for it. But I dont agree with every single thing they do.

I don't agree Edge has been played One with Les Pauls since 2001 ......... :shrug:

I definitely still feel a bit about ........ well don't agree that they turned what was to be a World Tour : Elevation into a

-Love-US-again-US-Since-Rest-of-the-world-loves-us-anyway-we-don't-need-to-return-it-Party

I don't agree they don't release live albums .........

And so many more ......... but what can we do ?

Nonetheless good points blue room

Still They are bigger and better than all the mess-ups and fucked decisions , and that's what's matter isn't it ? ... I think

Last edited:
None of what anyone has posted yet has said that these re-releases will be remastered. I've been waiting for years for a remastered Boy to replace my old one. I'd be tickled if they were.

The rumors surrounding the band are just utterly nuts. I was listening to the radio in the car this afternoon and the DJ introduced a U2 song by saying they were leaving their record company after 27 years. I have no idea where he got that from. :|

Back
Top Bottom