Alicia To Honor Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
did someone say shirley?

airplane.jpg
:lol:

BONO TO TALK TO MORTGAGE BANKERS
October 16th at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. [/B]

Holy crap! I checked out the website to see if it was possible to go to this event (even though I am not a mortgage banker:wink: ) If I am reading it right it cost $935 per person!!! I guess I will be waiting outside the convention center instead hoping to catch a glimpse!!

Jeez, the more I think of it I must not be reading the info correctly.... $935 just to get in the door?? WTF?????

:eyebrow: Well, Nuala...they are Bankers!! And I think it's for charity....since Bono Is about the 'checks'!!:wink: lol@standing outside Instead of Inside! Unless you can make 'friends' real quik!! hee...:wink:

Back to the topic at hand, if anyone doubted how talented Alicia Keys is, just watch the Live Earth performance she put on :drool:

just astounding, far as I'm concerned she's easily one of, if not the most, talented females in music today. :up: :yes:

^ Absolutly agree, I was thinking the same when I saw her Live Earth performance. She has a great voice and amazing energy. Plus she does not need to use vulgarity or showing her body off like most other women, especially soul and hiphop singers. Great artist. :up:

I dunno ... that cute pink dress she wore was tight enough to show the world her body. :wink:

But seriously though, she's very talented.

gabrielvox said:
Back to the topic at hand, if anyone doubted how talented Alicia Keys is, just watch the Live Earth performance she put on :drool:

just astounding, far as I'm concerned she's easily one of, if not the most, talented females in music today. :up: :yes:

She was great with Keith Urban, I would've rather seen her do the whole song herself. She was rock'in. :up:

uhhh....now is probably not the ideal time to be hitting up mortgage bankers for charitable donations.

Re: Re: Alicia To Honor Bono

jonnytakeawalk said:

I hope this sounds worse then it is. My god

Both the recording and the live version from the Oprah RED special are very beautiful, and for a good cause.

I think Alicia is one of the top contemporary singers and I always liked that duet. I hope they'll perform it again live one day soon.

I think I'll get a gala table. :)

Are you guys just going down to see if youd be able to meet up with Bono?

Back
Top Bottom