1990 - 2000 = expensive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronald42

The Fly
Just pre-ordered the new 2 CDset 1990-2000. ? 34 is a bit expensive :scream: but since I want it .... I could wait to see if there is some shop selling it cheaper but since it is a limited edition I could miss it. Well since I ordered it.......I probebly will regret it.

Ronald42 said:
Just pre-ordered the new 2 CDset 1990-2000. ? 34 is a bit expensive :scream: but since I want it .... I could wait to see if there is some shop selling it cheaper but since it is a limited edition I could miss it. Well since I ordered it.......I probebly will regret it.

I'll wait for a few more weeks. It won't get released before 5 November (which means it is in the shops in the Netherlands on Friday 1 November). The first week only the limited edition (2 CD's + DVD) is available, after that also the 1CD version (without a DVD). So you can pick it up fairly easily when it comes out. Also, if you live near a Media Markt then you should also look over there. Last weekend I bought the Rolling Stones' Forty Licks there for 18 euro (while it is 30 euro in most shops). So if you look a bit further you might find a better deal.

C ya!

Marty

P.S. Where did you order it?

Back
Top Bottom