with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I slipped and fell on the icy road in front of our house and I actually heard a bone break! :yikes:

But then again, I'm able to walk somewhat by putting all my body weight on the other leg... so I don't know if it's just a sprain or a minor fracture or a serious fracture. :|

so yeah, the pain is not uncontrollable... as long as I don't twist my leg in a weird way.

:laugh:

yeah, I'm going to see a doctor but don't want to, right this instant for fear of some ER fees or something! :yikes:

I was thinking of going first thing tomorrow. :shrug:

Cos the pain is not THAT bad!

^ boom cha! :lock:

the rockin edge said:
last time i was here you were on page 11 of the last thread...and that was this afternoon :crack:

who, me? or VG?

yeah, these threads threads threads run away like horses over the hills! :wink:

just came back from my friends party...hilight was when me and a few friends went into the other room during the idiot movie and i called dave fm (the radio station) and asked for "dave" then had a 10 min long conversation with him where i pretended to be completely wasted....he could tell i'm 15 though and seemed concerned and asked me where i went to school and if my boyfriend buys me my liquor. oh and i asked him for some sprinsteen and he said he'd just played born to run, so me and my friends started "drunkenly" singing it. it was priceless, i finally got him to play me some hendrix. :lmao:

of course there was actually no alcohol at this so called party. :shame:

Back
Top Bottom