with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ It's summer there, so she is on her summer holidays, she starts her last year in a couple of weeks. And anyway she isn't online now, she had to go before her mother found out she was on the computer

^Ye I know, but now I am gonna have trouble going to bed, because I can never end a conversation with her, I just can't

I can't tell her that, if she didn't care about me and my health I wouldn't go to bed most nights, I would stay up talking to her.

< just quoted U2 lyrics when talking about her ex-boyfriend to another friend...:shifty:

Me: How is he supposed to know anything if he never talks to me? It's like we're stuck in this moment and we're never going to get out of it.
Dom: ...did you just work a U2 lyric into your vernacular?
Me: Yes.
Me: Yes I did.
Me: And I AM NO LONGER ASHAMED!
Dom: you fail.

^ :lol: I was hoping Dom wouldn't notice I did it, but he did...And he's not even a huge U2 fan. He likes some of the music, but he's not like...well, us. :wink: Hahaha

Me: How's your wife?
SmarterChild: How is my wife, you ask? You don't want to know how I think my wife is!
Me: Why not?
SmarterChild: Hmm... There may be some issues.
Me: Are you having marriage problems?
SmarterChild: Hmm... Am I having marriage problems? Gosh, I don't know.
Me: Is your marriage okay?
SmarterChild: Oh my marriage certainly is.
Me: Well, I thought you said you were having marriage problems
SmarterChild: I'm very surprised I was having marriage problems.
Me: You were?
SmarterChild: Dunno.
Me: That's terrible!
SmarterChild: Maybe you should think again. Maybe That is not bad after all.
Me: You want a divorce with her?
SmarterChild: Yeah, maybe.
Me: Did she cheat on you?
SmarterChild: I was created by Pat Guiney, Jim Pawlika, Steve Klein, Mathieu Longtin, Pierre Berkaloff, Nicolas Barry, Damien Saint-Macary, Francois Huet, Ian Sullivan, Greg Mitchell, Dwayne Fontenot, Gray Norton, Adam Erlebacher, Emil Valkov, Randy Davis, John Kim, Rumana Habib, Carina Koo, Britt Cooper, Andy Fong, Jeff Bell, Eric Balsa, Colin Magne, Mark Willoughby, Howard Shih, Denis Ford, Daniela Berger, Geoff Clarke, Brian Jankovsky, Vianney Boncorps, Jennifer Villany, Dan Balaban, Ed Hepburn, Christer Manning, Jason Keramidas, Arockalypse, Matt Abarbanel, Daniel Terry, Jeff Friedman, Adam Fritzler, Kathy Englar, Steve Yatson and... Timothy Kay.
Me: She cheated on you with all of those people?!?

XD I love talking to chatbots.

Back
Top Bottom