Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had to look up something online for my new apartment. I :heart: my new address. It's so pretty. :drool: It's also the same zip code as both of my jobs :cute:

This is the highlight of my day:

6fcaaadf.jpg

Danny Bonaduce is :crazy: I can't believe VH1 is wasting a half hour on him each week. I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel. He needs some therapy. Get over it!

Re: Re: purple sock warning!

Kariann said:

:cute:

The purple socks kill me! :giggle:
Maybe he only has purple socks so he can always find them among all the black things in his luggage and so they always match...no matter when socks you dig out, they'll always match.

There is no chance of rest tonight. I slept in and took a nap. I also work both jobs tomorrow. It's going to be a big caffiene day tomorrow :sad: I think I'm going to be wide awake all night :mad:

I wasn't very clear before because I didn't know what was going on. But Eep had a missed flight/layover problem and she actually was going to be stuck at MSP for about 10 hours. I told her I would pick her up at ELEVEN pm but then she'd have to take a cab back. She found a family member that said they could take her in for the night. Otherwise I would be leaving for the airport right now. It would have been fun but I think I would have hated myself at work tomorrow.

oh and my mom overheard the conversation since I was at my parents house when Eep called. The look of horror on her face was great. Not only was a stranger going to spend the night on an air mattress in my living room but I had to pick up this stranger in the middle of the night. :coocoo: I told her that this is something that we, in the U2 community, view as normal. I got the :| look.

arw9797 said:
There is no chance of rest tonight. I slept in and took a nap. I also work both jobs tomorrow. It's going to be a big caffiene day tomorrow :sad: I think I'm going to be wide awake all night :mad:

I wasn't very clear before because I didn't know what was going on. But Eep had a missed flight/layover problem and she actually was going to be stuck at MSP for about 10 hours. I told her I would pick her up at ELEVEN pm but then she'd have to take a cab back. She found a family member that said they could take her in for the night. Otherwise I would be leaving for the airport right now. It would have been fun but I think I would have hated myself at work tomorrow.

She's lucky that happened somewhere that she knows people otherwise that would have sucked.

Everyday this week was a big caffeine day for me.

Kariann said:

She's lucky that happened somewhere that she knows people otherwise that would have sucked.

Everyday this week was a big caffeine day for me.

I think at this point we all know someone near a major airport around the world that could take us in for the night! :laugh:

:shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm so shocked I don't have the worst cold ever after yesterday.

:wave:

#69 is back! All I have to say is that you suck! :madspit: Ellipse TWICE this tour? :mad: I'm standing in line with you in Detroit! :kiss:

arw9797 said:

#69 is back! All I have to say is that you suck! :madspit: Ellipse TWICE this tour? :mad: I'm standing in line with you in Detroit! :kiss:

:shifty: ok that sounds really funny. I would edit this post but I'm laughing too much right now. :eek:

:shifty: maybe I should go to sleep soon.

Burger King has a new sandwich called Meatnormous. Meat on top of meat on top of meat. I'm going to have nightmares now. What's worse is the King was rolling on a log in the river with a lumberjack. :|

arw9797 said:

:lol:

I don't even think it registered for a second that I scanned Vertigo, but then I started screaming bloody murder for Abby and we were hugging and crying and everything! I'm still in awe of the entire night. :love:

Originally posted by Kariann

He did?! :hyper:

Was there any acknowledgement?

I don't recall if there was any direct Hit Girl acknowledgement, but we were exchanging many a smile and laugh last night! At one point I was singing "I Will Follow" to him and he started smiling, then I forgot some words because he was smiling at me, he laughed, then when I got back on track he nodded at me. :cute:

I also got an Edge smile during "40" and Stuart gave me the pick he used afterwards. :heart:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. :D U2land is hard to come back from!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I don't even think it registered for a second that I scanned Vertigo, but then I started screaming bloody murder for Abby and we were hugging and crying and everything! I'm still in awe of the entire night. :love:

I don't recall if there was any direct Hit Girl acknowledgement, but we were exchanging many a smile and laugh last night! At one point I was singing "I Will Follow" to him and he started smiling, then I forgot some words because he was smiling at me, he laughed, then when I got back on track he nodded at me. :cute:

I also got an Edge smile during "40" and Stuart gave me the pick he used afterwards. :heart:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. :D U2land is hard to come back from!

Sounds like a good time!

I was wondering if the shirt was a Kariann Kreaction! :hyper: That's cool that Adam saw it.

It so funny how when you're on the floor the band is watching you almost as much as you're watching them!

You need to share your luck with three friends in Detroit, #69!

Back
Top Bottom