Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:

The guy looks like he is in on whatever it is...........
:laugh: He does!

He told us he and his girlfriend were going to push their way to the front since it was 4:30 and they hadn't been in the GA line all day. I think we just kind of rolled our eyes and wished him good luck with that...there was nearly a fight last week in Boston for people moving two inches to the side.

c2bd40f1.jpg

What a beautiful site to see after working 13 1/2 hours.

:sad: :sad: :sad: =tears of joy.

:faint:

arw9797 said:

:up:

How would I order these 3 from Walgreens? They are too small in this format for me to copy them and order from Ritz.
E-mail link to Jens Walgreens Photo Album sent to all 3 of you

It might be time for me to go to bed since now I am pondering how Bono packs to go on tour. :coocoo: I'm really starting to scare myself now.

Actually this is a two-day ponderance extravaganza, since last night I was wondering about his sock wardrobe.

I may not make it out of this year with my sanity intact. :laugh:

Kariann said:
I think I should consider sleep.
Yes, sleep is a good idea.

I can sleep a whole extra half hour tomorrow since I'm going to my old store for a mapping class! :love:

There might be doodles of "I :heart: Bono" on my maps...I hope that's all right...

Speaking of that, and old employee called the store today and asked me how Bono was. :lol:

Someone's pm box is full and it isn't mine...but it's probably my fault it's full!

Schmeg said:

Yes, sleep is a good idea.

I can sleep a whole extra half hour tomorrow since I'm going to my old store for a mapping class! :love:

There might be doodles of "I :heart: Bono" on my maps...I hope that's all right...

Speaking of that, and old employee called the store today and asked me how Bono was. :lol:

:laugh:

Someone will take care of the PM box.

Good job with the pm box! :up: Mine's still yellow but you know me and deleting pm's...I hate doing it.

Yeah and I'm still not helping, I might have just sent something twice. :shifty:

It's really time for bed. :wave: Night!

Back
Top Bottom