who is...NOW PLAYING?! courtesy of PGV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiny!!!!! :wave: :heart: :happy: :dance: :yippie: i just emailed you!

Marty!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt: :combust: :hug:

Ultravox - We Came To Dance

:yippie: Susan! :love:

U2 - Beautiful Day (The Perfecto Mix)
(from the Australian version of the Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of single)

U2 - Big Girls Are Best
(also Stuck on that single)

into: All I Want Is You (Live in Paris)
(from the French version of that SIAMYCGOO single)

susanp6 said:
:p

The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men :combust:

:lmao:

Whenever I hear this, I have to think of a hilarious item on a British 'game show' many years ago.

U2 - Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix)
(from the Elevation single)

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: which show is that then?! :wink:

It's quite an old show. And I've only seen it on the telly once, so I guess it got pulled quite quickly. Anyway, the name was If I Ruled The World and the goal for the 2 contestants was to be the 'best' politician (the contestants might've been MP's, don't know for sure). Kinda like Never Mind The Buzzcocks, only then on a different subject.
In one of the rounds, they had to read out a statement, like it was a special bulletin interrupting the regular programming on TV. One of them had to read out a statement that consisted of the lyrics to that song (It's Raining Men).

Anyway, it was a lot funnier than I can describe here. :D

me: U2 - Elevation (Quincey & Sonance Remix)

into: Don't Take Your Guns To Town

Popmartijn said:

It's quite an old show. And I've only seen it on the telly once, so I guess it got pulled quite quickly. Anyway, the name was If I Ruled The World and the goal for the 2 contestants was to be the 'best' politician (the contestants might've been MP's, don't know for sure). Kinda like Never Mind The Buzzcocks, only then on a different subject.
In one of the rounds, they had to read out a statement, like it was a special bulletin interrupting the regular programming on TV. One of them had to read out a statement that consisted of the lyrics to that song (It's Raining Men).

Anyway, it was a lot funnier than I can describe here. :D

me: U2 - Elevation (Quincey & Sonance Remix)

into: Don't Take Your Guns To Town

God i don't think i saw that!!! It sounds bizarre! Never Mind The Buzzcocks is great laugh though! :yes:

Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)

As I said, I've only seen it once. So it wasn't on the Beeb for long. :)

U2 - New York (Live from Irving Plaza)
(from a Sunday Times promo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom