What's Your IQ? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2007, 09:39 AM   #16
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:08 PM

Congratulations, Kat!

Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 02-23-2007, 09:48 AM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:08 PM

Old 02-23-2007, 11:28 AM   #18
Refugee

Local Time: 01:08 PM
Congratulations, Lisa!
Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Old 02-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:08 PM
Your IQ score is 129!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

.... apparently. I'm not much good at these tests, but academically I'm not bad, so all I think they really prove is whether or not you're good at doing well at an IQ test Maybe that's just my excuse for not doing well
Old 02-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #20
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami
So I can look at a pattern and predict the missing piece, or the next way the pieces will move. What does that make me?
Deciphering patterns or predicting sequences is an exercise in spatial thinking. If you have an acuity in this area, it means that you are probably a creative problem-solver and that you have the ability to understand complex relationships involving physical or non-physical constructs (like time). Spatiality is vital to the practice of many disciplines, so questions on an "I.Q. test" pertaining to geometry, puzzles, and complex scenarios are completely relevant. Aptitude tests tend to have a great deal of spatial problems for similar reasons.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:38 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinball Wizard

Deciphering patterns or predicting sequences is an exercise in spatial thinking. If you have an acuity in this area, it means that you are probably a creative problem-solver and that you have the ability to understand complex relationships involving physical or non-physical constructs (like time). Spatiality is vital to the practice of many disciplines, so questions on an "I.Q. test" pertaining to geometry, puzzles, and complex scenarios are completely relevant. Aptitude tests tend to have a great deal of spatial problems for similar reasons.
True. I know I can rock out some spatial problems. Tetris was my jam! But my point is that the intelligence that this test measures really means nothing...at least to me. For my score I should've been a rocket scientist or something. I'm not really technical at all. LOL this test measures ability to solve problems but does not take into account the anxiety that comes with it! What I was saying was I could do these things, but I really have a hard time believing that I have "above average" intelligence. If someone were to hire me on my IQ results alone, they'd be disappointed and heartbroken.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:53 PM   #22
Refugee

Local Time: 09:08 PM
Old 02-23-2007, 05:01 PM   #23
Refugee

I actually got a score of 0, guys.

Score doesn't matter... it's all about the motion of the quotient.

Old 02-23-2007, 05:09 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:08 PM
Congratulations, Kenny!
Your IQ score is 118

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #25
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

131 and I'm a cunning linguist.

Usually I'm a master debater.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:57 PM   #26
Refugee

Local Time: 12:08 PM
Congratulations, Jim!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:07 PM   #27
New Yorker

Congratulations, Patti!
Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:39 AM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by absintheminded

"Who is smarter? A whole class at Yale? Or the inmates at {crap I forgot the name of the prison}?"
If the inmates were really that smart, they wouldn't be in the prison.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:23 PM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and insight into processes and the way people think. These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..