what's the weirdest thing you've eaten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ate squid once... it seemed weird to me, but it tasted pretty good. I used to eat peanut butter and butter sandwiches when I was little, too. Oh, and you know that slimey goop you can win in little tubes in arcades? One of my friends dared me to lick some goop once... and I did :shifty: I didn't eat it though.

This doesn't count because it wasn't me, but... my uncle told a story (at the dinner table :rolleyes: ) about how he was eating a squirrel and found a bug inside its stomach :ohmy: I don't know the rest of the story because my aunt was too grossed out and wouldn't let him finish :lol:

Another friend drank a concoction (on a dare) I made at the dinner table in the school caf once - milk, Code Red, peas, yellow cake... I don't remember what else was in it, but probably some meat and other random stuff. It was disgusting.

A friend of mine and I - both of us have first names that start with J - made these....things....in high school, dubbed "Dr. Js"...

you took a bottle of Dr. Pepper and dumped as many pixie stix or Lik-M-Aid powder packets as you could without it exploding and foaming everywere (we had this down to a science...)

drank it as fast as you could, then went to class and vibrated off your seat from the sugar and caffeine.... :hyper:

When I was about 7, I ate a dead ant on the floor just to see what it tasted like. A few years later I ate a piece of my cat's food for the same reason (it tasted like very stale french toast).

I snorted a pixie stick up my nose in math class in 8th grade. But I don't think that counts as "eating." :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom