What's better for a massage? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 10-16-2002, 05:34 PM   #16
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
I like oil.

I want a hot stone massage NOW.
me too!

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 10-16-2002, 05:39 PM   #17
love, blood, life
Local Time: 06:30 AM

none of the above

Whips/Chains is the gig

Old 10-16-2002, 05:46 PM   #18
The Flower
Local Time: 05:30 AM
Originally posted by diamond
none of the above

Whips/Chains is the gig

Old 10-16-2002, 07:02 PM   #19
The Fly
Local Time: 02:30 PM
Originally posted by diamond
none of the above

Whips/Chains is the gig

Forgot furry handcuffs and whipped cream
Old 10-17-2002, 12:51 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 08:30 AM
I was going to say lotion so you do not hqave to wash it off like oil.

I would take ANY massage however using any ingredients possible, which brings up a curious dilemma I always find myself in:

I do not like to get massages from men as I simply do not like it when another man puts his hands on me (the first to call me a homophobe will get their ass kicked, simply untrue), I just prefer the touch of a woman.

Now the problem is this, a woman (from experience I have had) massuese typically gives a much lighter massage, and I think it is rude to ask for her to do it harder, thus I find myself asking for 'deep tissue' massages and the like.

I really just want a regular massage given by a woman with very very strong hands...
Old 10-17-2002, 02:08 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Thank you for starting this thread olive

As often happens, something here prompted me to take action....and as often happens it has had a good result.

I decided I had best find out if I can still get my fave oil. I was a bit worried the company may have folded. I made a couple of phone calls and ended up speaking to the man himself(at some length) who makes the orange blossom oil I love so much. For the record it's made by Spectrum it's their Tao range and the orange one is called "Ease and Receptivity" I thought the old guy was going to put a bottle in his car and drive it down here. He was a cool old dude. So , soon, I should have a new bottle...YAY!!!

Ouizy, I understand exactly what you mean. I'm not that fond of anyone touching me, male or female. A lot of my friends are massage therapists and natural healers. i am sometimes given vouchers for free treatment as a gift. I haven't collected on any of them. When i can get over my hangup and let someone near, I usually enjoy/benefit from it....so it's a shame to be like that really. But how 'tis.
I am currently helping fund-raise for a young surfing friend(she can go to WA for the National Junior titles but she needs $$$) We have a raffle going - holiday accomodtaion prize, 3rd prize is a remedial massage....I have had a couple of people, including myself say, ewww, we don't want 3rd prize.
So you are not alone.

Anyway, the upshot, I know where to get my theraputic oils from now. I like it when things like that happen.

Funny thing, a hat like the one ouizy is wearing today made me laugh the other day, I'll refrain from telling the tale, but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhha ha ha ha ha