what with.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just oddly curious to know if she is advancing in school with her spelling habits.

If I were her parents, I would be suing the SHIT out of the local school district.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm just oddly curious to know if she is advancing in school with her spelling habits.

If I were her parents, I would be suing the SHIT out of the local school district.

That's actually a good point.

Are you a freshman in high school? Eighth grade? If you spell like that in school I cant see how you could even pass a grade. :huh:

I'm not trying to be funny. I'm completely serious. Is this the type of spelling you use in school and/or in "real life" or is it just an online thing?

WildHoneyAlways said:

[teacher]
:shifty: easy. education begins at home. :shifty
[/teacher]

:sexywink:

Yeah, I know....

I know there are kids that manage to slide through school without, literally, being able to read, etc.

Its still pritty amazing.

WildHoneyAlways said:

[teacher]
:shifty: easy. education begins at home. :shifty:
[/teacher]

:sexywink:

:lol:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm not trying to be funny. I'm completely serious. Is this the type of spelling you use in school and/or in "real life" or is it just an online thing?

my guess is it's an mainly online thing

i mean, lots of people don't try to use anything like good spelling on msn, AOL IM etc.

the rockin edge said:

my guess is it's an mainly online thing

i mean, lots of people don't try to use anything like good spelling on msn, AOL IM etc.

Yeah, I mean, I definitely use shortcuts in instant messaging, etc. but this seems a little dramatic to me.

love_u2_adam said:
i just speel it like it sounds...k:shrug:

You cannot get a good education, a job, and/or make something of yourself if you go through life spelling things as they sound.

Fact.

:|

:huh:

OK, so you can spell to some extent.

And you do seem to write quite a bit if I am to rely on your post count.

Suggestion:

Don't use numbers instead of words.
Don't spell the way things sound.
Use punctuation.
Run-on sentences are not your friend and they certainly aren't ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom