What Luscious Musical Goodness Fills Your Ears Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Original of the Species.

I have read a lot of people don't like it, but I really love it!!!

Moonlit_Angel said:
:dance:...fun song. :). Speaking of Neil Finn and such, I heard some Crowded House earlier on VH1 Classic...I think "Into Temptation" is my favorite song of theirs. God, I wish I'd written that one...

Crowded House is simply amazing. I remember watching their final show [telecast nationally, yay!], and as tragic as it might sound, when they played 'Don't Dream It's Over' right at the end I had a bit of a cry.

Hey, it was sad.

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

Renne said:
Crowded House is simply amazing. I remember watching their final show [telecast nationally, yay!], and as tragic as it might sound, when they played 'Don't Dream It's Over' right at the end I had a bit of a cry.

Hey, it was sad.

That's cool that you got to see that final show :). And I don't blame you for getting teary-eyed at the end...if it were me and I was seeing U2's final concert or something, I'd probably be blubbering myself. It's okay :hug:.

Anywho, yeah, Crowded House rocks :yes:.

Originally posted by lauren430
Original of the Species.

I have read a lot of people don't like it, but I really love it!!!

I love that song, too :D.

As for what I'm listening to...not playing any music at the moment-"Roseanne" is on and my mom's watching that. But I have "City Of Blinding Lights" in my head...does that count (speaking of songs that rock...have I mentioned how much I love that one?)?

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom