What Luscious Musical Goodness Fills Your Ears Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to people ruin perfectly good songs (or make bad songs even worse), 'cause my sister's going through her tapes of stuff she's recorded off of TV, and she's going through her tapes of the auditions from "American Idol" right now.

I heard a lady earlier who was yelling at me. It was scary :(.

Angela

some weird-ass country thing rolling at the end of some movie (i'm waiting for something else to start, and the end of this thing is on)

HeartlandGirl said:
When Jack in the Box, IWB, mofo, and yertle post in this thread, all is right with the world.

:up:

Placebo - 'Protege Moi' (M83 Remix)

HeartlandGirl said:
When Jack in the Box, IWB, mofo, and yertle post in this thread, all is right with the world.

Deep Forest - India

i feel honored to be a part of that.

ducky boys - do you wrong

pffft, you can find a pristine quality version of that song on u2's 'the joshua tree'.

Zoomerang96 said:
pffft, you can find a pristine quality version of that song on u2's 'the joshua tree'.

I don't believe in pristine. Even though I own it. it doesn't have Bono making strange noises at the end. Therefore I prefer the (soundboard) live version.

oh. well, fair enough. just making sure you realize there's another source for the song out there.

anyway, now i'm listening to lcd soundsystem, and i can't say i'm all that impressed.

you know what's not luscious musical goodness? the shit they play on vh1.

holy crap.

strange times of the day call for strange music.

actually, i'm just listening to the rolling stones.

thank you, launch.com oldies station. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom