What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tiny dancer said:
Coverage of the plane crash on MSNBC.

Yeah, I just heard about that earlier on...CBS News, I believe it was. Holy crap...scary stuff.

Originally posted by tiny dancer
They think that everyone got off safely.

That's good news :up:.

Also, MsMofoGone, heh, I know the feeling regarding the news :tsk:.

I'm watching "Storm Stories" now...one I've seen before, about the Oklahoma City tornado of '99.

Speaking of depressing and scary...

Angela

tiny dancer said:
Coverage of the plane crash on MSNBC.
They think that everyone got off safely.

Out of 300 people, I heard that 14 were injured ... but NOT critically !! :bow:
GREAT news indeed !! :up: ... It's amazing that no one was seriously hurt !! :applaud:

Watched a bit of Survivorman tonight. It said it was supposed to be an outtakes episode.. but it was pretty well the same stuff I'd seen before. I wish he'd do more episodes... he's probably doing them right now. There was a new one there, awhile back. He was up in Northern Ontario for a bit..

Mac Gyver :tsk:

There's nothing on TV that's really worth watching from 7-8 AM except the news ... and I'm so-ooo depressed about the overall news in general that I'd rather skip watching it now !! :sad:

So, when there's nothing to watch ... it boils down to tuning in to TV Land ... the station with all those oldie shows the middle-aged generation grew up with ... although I enjoy some of those shows, I'm not really a fan of Mac Gyver ... but when there's nothing on !! :shrug: ...
I guess it's alright !! :wink:

"Dukes of Hazzard" is on TV right now. But we're not really watching it-we have the TV muted, 'cause my dad's got the radio on. So why we're leaving it on the show, I don't know :shrug:.

Also, MsMofoGone, don't know if you've checked back on the thread regarding the "Entourage" show with U2...do you still want a copy of that?

Angela

On MuchMoreMusic tonight they had a half hour profile on U2. I stumbled across it totally by accident.. but it definitly helped to lift my spirits.

A few minutes ago I watched a bit more of Elevation 2001 Live in Beantown

Back
Top Bottom