What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 10-03-2005, 04:00 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:49 AM
Originally posted by bammo2
I won't dress up cos we don't really do halloween here

I mean, some people have parties, some pubs have theme nights. but on the whole, no one bothers. A few kids might come knocking on the door, but last year we didn't have any
I only miss Halloween because without it Christmas stuff is out in stores in September.

Old 10-15-2005, 01:17 PM   #77
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Hmmm...what will Tracy be for Halloween...? *thinks*

I had it down between being a pirate or Bono. Err yes. A Bono with long blonde hair. O.o

Bono is looking like more of an option since I don't have everything I need for a pirate, but I do have everything I need for a Bono wanna-be.

Old 10-15-2005, 04:05 PM   #78
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Boo bies!

Old 10-21-2005, 03:04 AM   #79
Blue Crack Addict
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Old 10-25-2005, 06:30 AM   #80
The Fly
Local Time: 07:49 PM
I had this brilliant (or so I think) idea for my husband and I to dress up as Creationism and Darwinism. I would wear one of those Eve costumes (flesh-colored bodysuit with strategically placed leaves) and carry a Bible. He would wear a loin cloth, an ape mask, walk slightly hunched over, and carry a science book. But, alas, we don't want to spend any money on our costumes and I don't think any of his friends would get it.

So, I think we are down to either Sick and Tired or Publisher's Clearinghouse. Sick and Tired = Us in pajamas and robes. Sick person looks a litte green in the face, hair all matted, carries a box of kleenex and some other sickly things. Tired has dark circles under the eyes and carries a pillow and No-Doz. Publisher's Clearinghouse = Husband in a suit and carrying a few balloons and a large $10 million check. Me in a towel, hair in curlers, and whatnot. This would be even more ideal if we had a 3rd person to dress up as the camera man.