What a productive day: New wheels, promising job... yippeee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Hey I just got back from the car lot and finally got me a replacement car! I had a Honda Accord but my parents sold it so I've been out of a car for a while. But today I got a 2001 red 2-door Honda Civic, I love it! The decision was made so quickly too, I'm impressed.

Also It looks like I may have finally found a job to replace the one I quit (telemarketing). I applied to a pizza place called Sicily's by my house and it looks really promising--someone working there tried hitting on me when I went to apply so he put in a good word for me *lol* Hope that does the trick. I can't have extended use of the car until I land a job so I'm hoping I can get this one!

Anyway I'm going to go turn in the application and eat there while I'm at it (hungry) wish me luck!!!
smile.gif

Thank you, yes, indeed. However the job doesn't look as promising anymore--my sister went with me and she ordered a water however got tea in her water glass. The manager noticed this and I bet it didn't look too good... hahaha... also he told me they weren't hiring at the moment but that he'd call me once they start interviewing. That line sounds all too familiar
wink.gif

Oh well atleast I have my wheels.

Great news Jennifer, you got wheels!! I don't know what I'd do without my car!!!

Dammit, why do Bebes have all the fun?
biggrin.gif

Congrats, girl!

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Back
Top Bottom