Weener, Lower Saxony, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on Fukudome's team? :lol: there's consolation in that, no?

:hug: I had the baseball on in the background while I was slaving over uni. Good stuff. I adore some baseball. Going to play it on the Wii tonight.
:love:

Yes, Foo-Koo-Dough-May is on our team :p

Oh, Ali shows up just after I spend ages scouting around Google Earth to figure out where a particular photo was taken in the Melbourne CBD. Murphy's bloody Law!

Well, at least I figured out the photo was at the Collins/Queen intersection. And hey Ali! :wave:

And I probably would have recognised it cos I walk up Collins street a lot, too.... :lol:

How's the essay?

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one who does this, then feels like a dick for being so stupid about marks when no one cares and will care even less once you've graduated. But ya know.

Fundamentally, I care! Plus, really good marks win prizes! Like $400 for being top of second year History. That was really nice, and made all that fussing over marks seem worth it. I don't know how I did it either, as I only had an 83% overall for one History subject! (Which is in the top mark field here, as an H1 is 80-100%.)

I said "Jen? :hyper:" before that... :tongue: I think it got stuck at the bottom of a page though.

You, me, Tullamarine, morning of the 14th... Port Douglas here we come! :D

i loooooooooooooooove port douglas. i went there in 2000 and that's when i died and found heaven. i do not love any place more on earth* than port douglas.

*except maybe stinky cranky gorgeous paris :sexywink:

And I probably would have recognised it cos I walk up Collins street a lot, too.... :lol:

How's the essay?

I initially thought it was along Flinders Street, around William or King. God, I really should upload my photographs the day I take them, so that I remember where the fuck they all were!

Essay is shithouse but I'm on track to have it done by Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom